Chapter20: Back

Jungkook;
"Come in!!"

Then a mid aged pretty woman stepped into the room, she had a short black hair and a short thin body, you assumed that she was his mom.

She was carrying two cups of juice with her.

Mrs.Jeon:
"I thought that you needed to energize yourselves before starting your  work."
She said as she placed the cups on the nearby table.

Mrs.Jeon:
"You must be Y/N right?"
You nodded with a smile as you stood up.

Y/N;
"And you must be Jungkook's mom."
She smiled and nodded. She gave you a warm hug and you hugged her back.

Y/N:
"Nice to meet you ma'am."
You said as you bowed for her.

Mrs.Jeon :
"No need for the ma'am thing."

Y/N:
"How about Mrs.Jeon?"

Mrs.Jeon:
"I'll be okay with it but not so long."
She chuckled as you did too, and soon she left the room.

Mrs.Jeon:
"See you soon Y/N."

And she closed the door, you turned to Jungkook to see him smiling.

Y/N:
"What is it?"

Jungkook:
"You sound cute when you're speaking in a respectful way."

Y/N:
"I'm always cute you know."
You said teasing him.

Jungkook:
"I really don't see that."

Y/N:
"It doesn't have to be you."

Jungkook:
"Ah! We're back to the disgusting topic."

Y/N:
:Ah! Look who's talking! You started it!"

Jungkook laughed at you.
Jungkook:
"I really missed fighting with you."

You started filling each others with what happened the last week when he was gone.

Y/N:
"And why didn't you contact us? You promised that you'll talk to us daily and that we have to talk daily."

Jungkook:
"I really had no time, when I arrived I figured out that my phone was lost in the airport, and that my dad wasn't home, and our home had alot of technical problems so I had to deal with them, and your school told me about Mr.Kang ,so I decided to comeback with my family cause I didn't want to leave them alone, but then a problem with my mom's papers came out so this delayed us."

Y/N:
"Wow! It's true that problems would all come together. I really didn't know that ! It must be a stressful week though."

Jungkook:
"You can't imagine how hard it was but the thought that I was going back to you guys made the days become years, I was so happy to the though that I'm back."

Y/N:
"Well you don't know how much we're happy to have you back."

Jungkook:
"Same to me."
You spent the rest of the night just talking and didn't work, he only informed you about where he reached with the project.

The next day at the same time you went to his house, and as yesterday ,his sister opened the door.

Jessy:
"Hey Y/N."

Y/N:
"Hello."

Jessy:
"Come in."

She opened the door wider in order for you to get in.She led you to the living room and sat on the couch, patting on the seat beside her in order for you to sit.
You sat beside her.

Y/N:
"I'm sorry but where is Jungkook?"

Jessy;
"Why? Don't you like me already?"
She pouted.

Y/N:
"No really, I mea-!"
She laughed.

Jessy:
"Well he got a call from the school and he went there I really don't know why."

Y/N:
"Ahh okay."

Jessy:
:So , would you like to talk?"

Y/N:
"Sure!"

Jessy:
"So tell me something about you ."

Y/N:
"Well I'm 18, in my senior year  studying maths as you know. I live with my best friend, we rented the same apartment."

Jessy:
"Ohh! That's cool , so you two are dating?"

Y/N:
"No! I'm straight, actually we both are, but the thing is that we both can't afford an apartment each on her own, so we decided to do so."

Jessy:
"Oh I see, but what about your parents?"

You sighed and took a deep breathe.

Jessy:
"It's okay you don't have to answer this."

She smiled as you tried to pull up your best smile and tried to change the subject.
Y/N;
"Tell me about you then."

Jessy:
"Well , I'm 19 , I'm a college student , clearly a freshman, I'm studying nursing.
Well my life isn't that interesting, I live with my parents and Jungkook, before he moved here."

Y/N:
"But why are you here, I don't mean anything but aren't you supposed to
go to college?"

Jessy:
"I just finished exams , so I'm having a 2 weeks vacation."

Y/N:
"That's cool!"

Jessy:
"Believe me it's not. College is a nightmare! But I don't think you'll find it like that because you're smart."
You looked at her confused.

Jessy:
"What? Jungkook used to tell me about each one of you, and you all really have different yet weird personalities, so I kinda memorised them. I gotta admit, he really loves you all, but he always talked about you, so I was excitedto meet you."

Wow! He talked about you alot? Thanks?
You smiled a weak smile, but then Jungkook  arrived and you both headed to his room to start working. While you were working you heard someone knocking on the door.

Jungkook:
"Come in!"

Jessy then showed up with two hangings, as she stood in the room and raised them in order for both of the outfits to be seen.

Jessy:
"Which one do you think is better oppa?"
He pointed at the left outfit.

Jungkook:
"Left one."

Jessy:
"How about you Y/N?"
You examined both of the outfits.

Y/N:
"I choose the right one, I liked the pants actually!"

Jessy:
"I liked it too,  but I'm not sure about this top."
It was a crop white top, and a gray pants  with black vertical stripes.

Y/N:
"Well you can wear a shirt, a non-sleeved one, with black heels."
She looked at you like she was imagining what you were saying.

Jessy:
"Wow that'll be amazing!! Thanks Y/N!! You have a great taste."

Y/N:
"You're very welcome."

Jungkook:
"Where are you going anyways?"

Jessy:
"Mom wants to catchup with a friend.
Okay guys thank you so much I have to go Change, and by the way Y/N , you and I should go shopping someday."

Y/N:
"Sure!"
She winked as she got out of the room.

Jungkook:
"Wow! She likes you already?"

Y/N:
"Thanks to the one who used to talk about me alot."

Jungkook:
"WHAT?"

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜