Chapter28 : Jealousy

It's been already 2 weeks and these 2 weeks were full of homeworks and even work on Jungkook's project, during this period you became closer with Jungkook than ever.

You still can't believe how did you open up with him,you've never tell anyone about your parents, even Mina, her parents told her everything about your family. So Jungkook was the first one for you to open up with. It felt right to be honest , like you didn't feel disturbed when you were telling him the story, you thought that he should know my story, actually he can know everything about you.

You were sitting waiting for the bell to ring when Jackson sat beside you.

Jackson;
"Wassup."

Y/N;
"Hey pal."

Jackson:
"You know that we havent done anything of what we planned to."

Y/N;
"You stopped doing the actions. And your duration was limited."

Jackson:
"We agreed on 4 days, and I only spent two of them."

Y/N;
"Ughj! Fine! But there isnt any progress.Like I cant feel anything is changing. "

Jackson:
"Leave it on me."

Y/N;
"Won't you let me at least speak to her?"

Jackson:
"NO!"
You flinched at his voice.

Jackson:
"Okay I'm sorry, just dont do anything stupid."
You nodded and the bell rang. The math session started and as usual you'll work in groups. And the same groups Taeyang and Jihee, Daehwi and Jackson, Mina and Jisung.

But unfortunately Daehwi was absent , so you worked with Jackson, even though you saw Jungkook irritated at the beginning, but you can't switch partners cause each pair has their own progress in work. You were solving peacefully and Jungkook was at Taeyang and Jihee's desk when Jackson said something startled you.

Jackson:
"Okay thats it."
He hit the pen on the desk.

Y/N;
"What's wrong?"

Jackson:
"You know that you are one of my close friends right?"

Y/N;
"I guess so?"

Jackson :
"Then forgive me for what I'm about to do, its for your own sake."

Without any other word you felt your back hitting the wall and Jackson's hands cupping your cheeks with his face only few inches aways from yours.

You were startled, you couldn't move, what the hell is he doing? Your mind stopped functioning as he started leaning in. You couldn't push him away, your nerves betrayed you, you couldn't control your hands any more, it wasn't because you had feelings for Jackson, it was all out of this sudden action.

You were looking at him as he was leaning in closer and closer when you heard the loudest scream in your life.

Jungkook:
"KIM Y/N!"
You got even more surprised when you heard that voice, Jackson was surprised too , he direclty increased the distance between you two by letting you go.

You looked at the angry Jungkook, his eyes right now were full of anger nothing but anger, you got scared from him, his fists were clinched and his knuckles were white he was looking straight at your eyes not botherting to look at Jackson who was the one that should take the blame .

Jackson:
"What's wrong with you man?"

Jungkook didnt answer he was just looking at you with his eyes that would pierce the metal, you were very nervous right now and felt your heart beats racing fast ans your chest was going up and down rapidly.

Jungkook:
"I don't accept some bitch acts in my class."

He said that straight in your eye, you were shocked by his sentence you looked at him an couldn't say anything , all what you can do right now is run away. You went out of the school and ran to your home, crying on your way.

You got into your bedroom , threw yourself on your bed, took out the pillow, digged your head in and squeezed it tight to your face and started crying, your sobs could be heard from the front door because they were very loud. You couldnt believe what you have just heard!

So now I'm a bitch in his perspective? So now he hates me alot? But why? I didn't do anything! It wasn't me! Jackson was the one who leaned closer, not me. Why did he shout at me? That look in his eyes could make the devil scared, I couldn't help looking into his eyes more cause when I looked at them , I felt him broken and disappointed. Do I mean that much for him? If not, then why didn't he say anything to Jihee and Taeyang kissing? Why was he so cool when they kissed ? He even started to joke!!

Why when Jackson leaned to place his head on my shoulder Jungkook didn't accept? And he was about to punch him without hesitation . But why when Jackson tried to kiss me he turned into a monster?

You were lost in your thoughts while crying, you cried alot and your eyes were puffed and red, but then you heard the door opening and Mina coming your way, you were still crying and when you saw her you started crying even more. She directly came to you held you in ber arms and started caressing your hair.

Mina:
"Don't cry, everything is going to be fine. "

Y/N:
"He hates me!"

Mina:
"He doesnt believe me."

You cried till you were knocked out asleep, crying sometimes can be trying, you could sleep like a decade after crying.

The next morning you were awakened by the sound of the closet opening. Mina looked at you as she was already regretting opening the closet.

Mina:
"I'm sorry I woke you up."

You smiled at her assuring that its fine.
She came closer to the bed smiled at you and put her hand on your hair.

Mina:
"Do you feel like going to school?"

You shook your head.
Mina nodded

Mina:
"Okay, make sure to text me every now and then okay?"

You nodded as you went back to sleep.
It's already been 3 days since you didnt see Jungkook, not because you were absent these days ,but that thing happened at thursday and you had the next two days off, so Mina took the advantage to change your mood these days , and she kinda succeeded but not totally.

Mina:
"Y/N?"

Y/N:
Hm?

Your mouth was full with chips.
Mina:
"Are you going to school tomorrow?"

You looked at her with crossed eyebrows, you totally forgot that tomorrow is school.

Y/N:
"I don't think so."

Mina sighed:
"Cant you at least think about it ?"
You didn't reply.

Mina:
"Okay, I know that you're upset with Jungkook, but this shouldn't affect going to school."
You looked at her thinking about what she was saying.

Mina:
"You should try at least , you cant lock yourself forever in here."

You nodded:
"Ill try ."
She didn't stop looking at you so you turned with questioning look.

Y/N:
"Is there something on my face?"

Mina:
"You like him dont you ?"
Your eyes widened at her words.

Y/N:
"Whaaaaaat! Nooo! I d-dont!"
You looked at her waiting for her to believe the act but she didn't .

Mina:
"Ahh so you love him."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜