Chapter35: Prom

Is he iriitating me on purpose? You sighed , you were all red! How could he do this! How did he change for you! Did he see you in your underwear? No way! You shool your head and went to the toilet still worried at the thought. After a while you went down stairs and saw Jungkook making breakfast.

Jungkook:
"Take a seat."

You sat waiting for the breakfast , he was making some bacon and eggs.

You ate silently , you were looking at him the whole time thinking about what he has just told you. Thanks god your body was shaved . He noticed your glares and knew what you were thinking about, cause you were still abit red.

Jungkook;
"I told you that I'm not wasting any chance."
You looked at him with wide eyes.

Y/N:
"Pervert ."

Jungkook:
"You can say this as much as you want , cause I warned you, and I'm a man who sticks to his words."

You scoffed at his statement and completed your meal, then Jungkook had a call that he picked, which made you the one to clean after the breakfast.

You were putting the dishes in the sink when the maid saw you.

Maid;
"It's fine I'll wash them."
She directly came to your way and started washing the dishes.

Y/N:
"Well wont you let me at least help?"
She shook her head.

Maid:
"I can handle this By myself. "
You completed your task as the maid spoke up again.

Maid:
"Hope you had a great night last night."

You nodded.
Y/N:
"Awful"
You replied

Y/N:
"Especially that Jungkook changed for me."
You mumbled under your breathe.

Maid:
"What are you talking about?"
Ohh no ! She heard you.

Maid:
"He didnt change for you,  I did!"
You looked at her not realizing what sbe had just said.

Y/N;
"What??"

Maid:
"Yes, when you fell asleep, a girl wanted to take you home, but Jungkook insisted to let you stay. He then held you to his room and asked me to change for you . He is a real gentleman. "

Yeah! Especially that he let's you say his name without Mr. Or Master or any of that. 
You took out a glass and poured water in it as you started drinking.

Maid;
"Are you by chance his girlfriend?"

You chocked the water. And started coughing like crazy.

Y/N;
"No I'm not."

Maid:
"How cute! Although you didnt have the same reaction as him."

What does she mean? How did he react when she asked him?

Y/N;
"Um, mind if I ask what did he say?"

The maid chuckled.
Maid:
"Well, let's say he li-"

Before she could complete you saw Jungkook entering the kitchen again. Okay pervert! I know exactly what you've done.

Y/N:
"So if you would excuse me I'm going home, thanks for your hospitality Jungkook, and thank you for changing for me ths past two days ma'am."

Jungkook's eyes went wide,  didnt expect that right?
You smiled at him an evil smile
And headed to the door.

Jungkook:
"Wait!"

You turned around.

Jungkook;
"I want my clothes back."

You sighed.
Y/N;
"I'll give them back right after I wash them."

Jungkook:
"But I want them now!"

You rolled your eyes at him and went out of the house ignoring him, you knew what he was trying to do.

Okay Prom is very close, everyone was asking the girl that he likes. Jihee was definitely going with Taeyang , Jisung with Jessy, and Jackson asked Mina , she thought it was weird, but he likes her like duh!

Didn't she feel anything from what he was trying to do? Does it mean that I got all that glares and shouts from Jungkook for nothing? Comeone Mina! I'm sacrificing myself for the sake of your love.
You woke up when your phone started ringing.

You lazily held your head up and looked at the phone.WHAT THE HELL! IT'S 8.15 ALREADY! IM LATE 15 MINS! JUNGKOOK WILL KILL ME!

Mina was calling you to wake you up. You answered her as you went into the toilet.

Y/N;
"Dont you think that its abit early for you to wake me up?"

Mina;
"I forgot I'm sorry and when I tried to wake you up thos morning you refused to wake-up ."

Y/N:
"What the hell !I'm  gonna kill th-"

Mina;
"Im in class gotta hungup."

In 5 minutes you were ready,actually you were in a total mess, but you couldnt be late cause Jungkook had threatened you not to be late.

You arrived at school.
8.27
Great!
You knocked at the door and entered the class.

They were in a commotion and talking loudly, but when they saw you, they all became silent. What's wrong?
They all looked nervous and frightened when they saw you. Jungkook was the first to speak after clearing his throat.

Junkook;
"How long have you been here?"

Y/N:
"I have just arrived."

He sighed .it sounded like a relief sigh.

Jungkook;
"Okay take a seat."

You looked at him confused and at your friends too, your expressions were like  《What the hell is going on》. You sat down and eyed Mina as she smiled an adorable smile.

Mina:
"You know that I love you. "

Y/N:
"You're not going away with that. "
__

You went to Jungkook's house to work at the project.  His mom was at the hospital,  and Jessy was home, but she left after 15 minutes to meet Jisung. She just moved into the college that Jungkook was in and stayed at Seoul, his mom also moved her job to the city.

You worked for about 4 hours when Jungkook put his head on your shoulder.

Jungkook:
"I'm done. "

You were still working when he did that,  so you slightly got irritated so you shook your shoulder assigning for him to getup.

Y/N:
"Im working Jungkook. Let me concentrate."

He got up and sat straight as he held your chin and turned your head to face him.

Jungkook;
"Why didn't you get irritated when Jackson did it?"

He lifted an eyebrow, biting on his innerlip.
Seriously Jungkook? Acting childlishly? Again?

Y/N;
"Stop with the child acts Jungkook ."

You held his hand and put it aside, then tried to get back to work, But he directly held your chin back tilting your head to face him.

Y/N:
"Jungkook I said I'm wo-"

Jungkook;
"Will you go to the prom with me?"

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜