Chapter37: Shopping

Daehwi;
"Where are you Taeyang? We've been waiting 10 minutes already."

Taeyang:
"We're already there. "

Well Daehwi was the only one going by himself to the prom,  he was really not into the idea of having a date, he just loves his saxophone and said that it'll bee his date.

You saw Taeyang and Jihee waving for you as they came nearer.

Jungkook:
"Okay let's get in, we don't have much time."

You all entered the mall and headed first for the suits,  guys don't take alot of time choosing a suit, I mean its a suit! They all entered the changing rooms after they agreed with their "date" on the suit, except for Mina who was driving Jackson crazy.

Jackson:
"Okay what is wrong woth this? It looks fine ! Please let me try it on!"

Mina:
"No! Look at it's pants! It has dark blue lines , and its color is dark blue! Duh! It's disgusting."

Jackson;
"So are you planning on making me wear an overall if you didn't find The Magical Suit?"

Mina:
"As long as it would have brown lines with the dark blue pants, okay!"

Jackson was going crazy,  he had face palmed himself about 23 times since you entered the shop.

The guys finally came out from the changing rooms,  actually Daehwi was the first to show up then Jungkook.

Well that suit made Jungkook sexier than EVER! It really fits its name! The suit suited him alot! You looked at him and you were about to druel when he came close to you hands in his pants' pocket.

Jungkook;
"I can tell that I look great from your expressions."
You were back to your senses.

Y/N;
"Well you don't look bad."

You lied. Actually you didn't lie, he didn't look bad , he looked gorgeous.

Jungkook:
"Well! Not bad? You were this far from drueling when you were looking at me."

He showed his fingures the index and the thumb, he didnt make a space between them,  they were glued to each otherYou faked a smile.

Y/N:
"I was looking at Daehwi."

He scoffed.
Jungkook:
"Okay! Stop lying."

Then you heard Mina shouting.
Mina;
"Yes! That's what I'm talking about!"

You looked at Jackson who she was looking at when she said her line. Well he was looking great too, these suits! I love suits!

You were looking how the suit was fitting every inch of him perfectly when Jungkook cleared his throat. You looked at him.

Jungkook:
"Stop the stares."

Y/N:
"What stares?"
He looked at you, his eyes were cold.

Y/N:
"Okay."

You went to the cashier and paid and headed to the dresses area.

You started looking for  a dress with Jungkook as Mina came out of nowhere holding a dress with her hand. She held it so you could see it. It was a short black dress andit only could cover the ass, with long sleeves , she turned it around,  it exposed the whole back, it only covered the butt.

Mina:
"I couldn't imagine anyone fitting into this dress other than you! You'll look stunning girl."

You looked at the dress and touched it, well it was so nice and so revealing but you liked it .

Mina:
"You liked it didn't you?"

You nodded.

Mina:
"Then get your ass in that dressing room and show me some skin girl. "

You laughed as you took the dress from her hand heading to the dressing room, when you felt someone snatching it away from your hand.

Y/N:
"Hey! I got it first !"

You looked at your right, to see Jungkook holding it and going away .

Y/N;
"Hey! Give it back."

You ran after him and stopped him.

Y/N;
"What are you doing?"

Jungkook;
"Isn't it obvious? Im returning it back to its place."

Y/N:
"But I want to try it on."

Jungkook:
"We're not going to choose it either way,  so why bother yourself and try it on?"

Y/N:
"And why is that?"

Jungkook forrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook:
"Cause it's super short? And super revealing?"

Y/N:
"And what's the problem with that?"

He looked at you, okay now he's angry, you gulped your own saliva.

Y/N:
"Okay, I think we can find something better,  I didn't like it anyway."

You smiled stupidly. You started looking for another dress. And after what took nearly and hour you decided on a dress. It was a long black dess, it hugged each curve of your body perfectly,  its back was a bit revealing since is was silk and even though it was very long, it had a vertical opening till your thighs(& it had an inner shorts don't worry)

It was Jungkook's choice, when you stepped out of the dressing room, his first reaction was to bite his lower lip and then lick it. He had to admit that you looked stunning. He payed for the dress after a long argument. But he said that he was the one who picked it, so he had to pay for it.

After you were done with shopping you sat in a restaurant to grab lunch as you were stsrving after all the shopping process.

Jackson:
"Ive learned something today."

Daehwi;
"Never go shopping with a girl."

Jisung
"I couldn't agree more."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜