Chapter29 : Visitor

Mina:
"Ahh so you love him."
She smirked.

Y/N;
"Wow wow!hold your horses!!!"

Mina:
"I've been holding them since the trip, and I cant hold them anymore okay? You dont want to talk about it but I want! I cant let my bestfriend ignore her feelings like this."
She sounded firm with her words.

Mina:
"I know you like him as much as he likes you, actually i wanna say love , but I'll take it easy on your heart."

Y/N:
"He loves me?  Huh! Better say he hates me! Didn't you see how did he shout at me? How he was looking at me? I felt like i have killed a member of his family."

Mina:
"Thats because you hurt him!"

Y/N:
"Huh?"

Mina:
"Jackson was about to kiss you, he was going mad ! Believe me!HE WAS JEALOUS."

Y/N:
"I cant stand him right now! I feel like if I see him, I'll stab him with anything that my eye will catch."

Mina:
"I cant tell how much he was disappointed when he didn't see you on friday."

Y/N:
"He must have been satisfied."

Mina:
"He wasnt joking at all, he was that Jungkook that we met the first time. Be was so serious , didnt let anyone make any joke, he only explained and gave usa class work and while he waswaiting for us to finish I saw him looking at your seat with sad eyes."

You didn't believe what you were hearing,  is that true? Does he really love you?? Does he? Did he do that out of jealousy?

Y/N:
"I dont know I'm really confused."

Mina:
"Y/N look I th-"

Before she could say anything you heard a knock on the door. Mina was the one to get it. You completed watching the movie as you saw Jungkook at the door.

He was holding a small bag with a hand with a bouquet of flowers in the other one.You looked at him and you were glued in your place,  you couldn't move, its like something is always controlling you, nkt letting you do what you want. You didnt believe what was infront of you you just couldnt, you wanted to say something but your mouth didnt open,  you tried to move your hand , but it was still dug in the bowl of chips,  you tried to stand up, but your ass was glued to the couch, all what you could do right now is to lool at him. You were both looking at each other when Mina broke the silence.

Mina :
"Are we going to spend the whole night staring at each others? Fast Jungkook we have a movie to watch, yoi only have 15 minutes boy. "

She winked at you as she got into her room and left you two alone.Jungkook took a step forward as be was clearing his throat.

Jungkook:
"Hello."

Y/N:
"Hi."

Jungkook:
"How are you."

You smirked at his sentece.
Y/N:
"I guess  the bitch is fine."
He gulped at the bold word, let out a sigh and took more steps till he reached the couch.

Jungkook:
"I cant tell how much I'm sorry for what I've said that day."
You smirked.

Y/N:
"You know what is funny? The fact that you always say harsh things that makes me cry the hell out of me , and when you feel comfortable and in the mood to talk, you'd come and apologize. Dont you care about my feelings?"

You stood up from the couch to face him, as you put the bowl of chips on the table.
Jungkook looked at you as a tear went down his cheek.

Jungkook:
"I come when I feel comfortable? Wow! Is that what you think about me? Didnt you think about what i was going to feel when you were about to kiss Jackson? Didnt you think at least once , what i was going to feel if you kissed him infront of me?? You think I was happy the past few days? You know what? I was dying literally, I didnt eat, speak to anyone or even sleep! I was afraid that you'd be hating me right now, I wanted to ran after you but I thought that you would push me away , I was afraid."

Y/N :
"Then did you come now ? Aren't you afraid to be rejected now?"

Jungkook:
"I will take my chances, I know i was wrong, but I couldn't accept the idea of you kissing someone else."

Okay, that was a strong reply, what should you say back? Nothing! You're left speechless. You just sighed and looked away crossing your arms.

He didnt stop looking at you although you werent looking at him .

Jungkook:
"I'm sorry with the very bottom of my heart."

And then he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you so tight. WOW! Great! He knows exactly how to control you. You were about to hold him back when he pulled out slowly from the hug and placed a soft kiss on your neck.

Your heart beat:
837373 beats/minute

Your chest:
Rises 48382 times/minute

Your muscles:
Weak , fragile and maybe they are malfunctioned

Your legs:
No connection...

What the hell was that!! He pulled out as he lookedAt you, and believe me , you were in a total mess.

That kiss sent you shivers , you had goosebumps all over your body,  those goosebumps were controlling you. His soft  lips touching your skin felt like heaven, his breathes hitting your skin was perfection, all what you could think now is,
That's what i really want.
He smiled at you and turned to give you tbe flowers and the bag.

Jungkook:
"You like Roses don't you?:
You nodded and he smiled at you.

Jungkook:
"I know that you like chips that's why i brought you some choclates."
You both chuckled at his silly joke as he handed you the bag and you accepted them.

Y/N:
"Thank you."

Jungkook:
"I'd do anything to see that smile presented infront of me everyday. "

You were blushing you didnt know what to say, but you liked it.
You stood in silence no one talking as you broke the silence offering him some chips from the bowl.He smiled at you as he shook his head.

Jungkook:
"I gotta go, I wanna sleep."
You forrowed your eyebrows as you looked at the clock.

Y/N:
"Its still 9 PM , dont act like yo-"

Jungkook:
"I just said that I haven't sleep the past few days , I really need to rest."

Y/N:
"If that's the case goodnight."

He smiled at you and came near to your ear and whispered.
Jungkook:
"Although I doubt that I can sleep after the kiss."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜