Chapter15: The Weird Dare

He didn't bother to look, he was heading to the water.

Y/N;
"Jungkook no please!"
You weren't a good swimmer and whenever you entered the water you always drawn, so it was kinda scarry to you.

Y/N;
"JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME."
You started kicking the air with your legs while you put your hands on his bare chest to push away.

Jungkook:
"Stop it! I'll drop you soon."
Ohh no you're not!

Y/N:
"Jungkook it's not fun , just leave me alone please!!"

You said that the moment the water started hitting his legs, he was getting into water slowly. Your heart started to beat, and you were totally silent as you were terrified of what's coming next. You suddenly felt the cold water hitting your butt, you directly wrapped your arms around his neck pulling yourself closer to him, well now you've changed your mind.

Jungkook started to loosen the hold as you pressed yourself against him more, you were close to him enough but the force now is greater.

Y/N:
"Dont leave me!"

Jungkook:
"Didn't you want me to drop you?"

Y/N:
"I was kidding! Don't leave me please!!"
Then he directly placed his hands again to hold you.

It took your friends this whole time to get healed from the shock, and they reached you both to the water.

Jackson:
"See ! It's not scary at all!"

Y/N:
"Fuck you Jackson, fuck you Jungkook, fuck you all!"

Jungkook:
"Did you just swear to me?"

Y/N:
"NOOO!"
It's not the perfect time to swear Y/N!
Good job!!!

Y/N;
"Please take me back to the shore."

Jungkook;
"One extra word  and I'll leave you."
He shut you.

Jungkook:
"The water is not that deep, we're safe here, so I'll leave you slowly."

Y/N:
"Don't ! Please!"
Your eyes started to get teary but you didn't show.

Jungkook:
"Don't you trust me?"
You didn't answer you just didn't know what to say, you were really scared.

Jungkook:
"Y/N!"
You looked at him.

Jungkook:
"Do you trust me?:
He looked in your eyes when he said so, as you catched his gaze quickly, you subconsciously nodded your head, it's like you're not the one having to control over it. Then he started loosining the grip slowly as you gasped.

Jungkook:
"It's fine."

You were slowly getting into water, but you were still holding his neck as he was still holding your waist. You closed your eyes as the water reached your chest level, the water was directly under your breasts.

Jungkook:
"Y/N."
You opened one eye to see what does he want.

Jungkook:
"You're in the water."
You directly opened your eyes feeling your feet touching the ground.

Y/N:
"Oh."
You tilted your head to his direction when you saw his head inches far from yours, well he's quiet taller than you and he was bending due to your hands around his neck. You loosend the grip around his neck, as you were looking to the water around you.

Mina:
"See it's not very hard! "

Well yea , it won't be so till I drawn!

Jackson:
"Okay let's start with an easy game until Y/N can cope with the water."

They started passing the ball to each others. You were shaking a little at first but then you started feeling comfortable as you were busy with the game and totally forgot that your are in water.

You were excited the whole time, laughing and having fun, at first you wanted to punch Jungkook in his face for forcing you to get into the water, but then you wanted to thank him for helping you overcome abit of this fear. At least the courage to overcome it.

You all left then to take a shower and relax till dinner came, you were tired of all the screams so you asked Jungkook to skip dinner and he accepted asking you to eat something when you wake up.
__

Jihee:
"Okay guys today we'll spice things up tonight and we'll only play dare!"
You sat beside Mina, and the game started.

Y/N:
"《Go sit on the right of the person facing you》".
You looked up to see Taeyang facing you.

Y/N:
"What a weird dare."
You stood up to sit on the right of Taeyang as you became to the left of Jungkook. The game continued as Jungkook's turn came.

Jungkook:
"So obviously I'll choose a dare."
He grabbed a paper from the jar and opened it, his face suddenly became pale and his eyes widened at what he was reading.

Jackson;
"What's the dare Jungkook?"

Jungkook:
"I want to change my dare."
He wanted to scramble the paper  but Jihee directly snapped it out of his hand.

Jihee:
"No No! There is no going back Kook."

Shes read the paper and her eyes widened like jungkook but hers looked like they growed in excitement unlike jungkook's .

Jihee;
"What the hell!"
She said so as she looked at you.
WTF is going on?

Jackson:
"What's wrong? What does it say?"
Jihee cleared her throat.

Jihee:
"Jungkook's dare is:
《Kiss the one on your left》."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜