Chapter16: Feelings?

Jihee:
"Jungkook's dare is:
《Kiss the one on your left》."
You all got shocked when she mentioned the dare. Your eyes widened like they've never before. What!!

Jihee:
"This is the best game I've ever played in my whole life."
She started clapping like a baby seal, and you just wanted to punish her.

You couldn't speak anything, you felt like you have swallowed your tongue, and you were out of words you couldn't react properly Jungkook noticed you as well as Mina did.

Mina;
"Okay let's change the dare."

Jihee:
"No we aren't! Rules are rules! Remember Jungkook? Come on guys don't be boring!"

Jackson:
"Yes I mean it's just a peck, its not like tongues will interfere! Not if you want them to."
Mina elbowed Jackson as she glared at him.

Mina:
"Wait a minute, they didn't mention the where right?"
You all looked at Mina in confusion.

Mina:
"I mean, they didn't say that it should be on the mouth, it can be on the cheek."

Daehwi;
"Or forehead."

Jihee:
"Guys!"

Mina:
"Jihee! Let's not make things more awkward okay?"

Jihee:
"But it's more fu-"
Jackson & Mina eyed Jihee as everyone else where you and Jungkook remained silent.
And she finally gave up.

Jihee:
"Fine! But on the cheeks guys."
You started to feel nervous as he rotated himself to face you, he looked into your eyes and you could see that he was nervous too, he looked like he was hesitating whether to do it or no.

Okay Y/N,Let's not make things more awkward! It's just a kiss girl! Chill!
A kiss from my teacher?
Its on your cheek dummy!
But I can't wha-
Shutup and let's not make a deal out of it.

You had a debate in your head as Jungkook cupped your head in his hands and then he leaned in , you can feel how uncomfortable you are right now then he placed his lips on your cheek, you felt his wet lips touching your skin which sent you shivers down your spin, it was a sweet one though it just felt so right . He quickly then got back as he was looking at the ground.

They all felt the tensed atmosphere.
Mina:
"Okay Taeyang! Your turn."

Taeyang:
"But it's Y/N's tur-"

Mina:
"PICK A PAPER!"

He didn't hesitate as he picked up a paper and played. Ofcourse it is a kiss on the cheek which is a normal thing but the weird thing is the person himself along with the strange feeling it made, you didn't know what was the feeling like, it was your first interaction with a male ever! Along with when he held you , well too much interactions with my teacher.

You tried to be cool as well as he tried too. It didn't take both of you that long to be normal as the beginning cause it wasn't that big deal really.But you tried to ignore his presence. The night came to and end, when you all went into your rooms. You really needed to sleep!

You were managing to sleep , turning to an opposite position each 30 seconds hoping to get asleep but you couldn't.

Mina:
"You can't sleep right?"
Mina was whispering from her bed.

Y/N:
"Not abit."

Mina:
"Let's get out a little bit."

You didn't hesitate and stood up from your beds and headed out, Jihee was a fast sleeper, she was snoring on your way out.

There was a balcony on the floor you were in, which you decided to go there. You were looking at the moon when Mina sighed.

Y/N:
"What's with the sigh?"