Chapter18: Emptiness

You got into the school and felt like it was different, as if you have changed it, you felt that something is missing, school is not fun anymore because of what you're missing.

Even though Mr.Kang is coming back, but deep down you wanted Jungkook to stay. You had maths the last two periods, but the sessions didn't seem to have an end. The hour turned into decades. The math session came then, your stomach started to ache for the thought that now Jungkook is not coming in to teach you.

The bell rang as you were sitting in the math class waiting for Mr.Kang , when no one showed up. You've been waiting for half an hour but no one showed up, but then the principal came.

Principal:
"You can go to house guys."

Y/N:
"Why? Where is Mr.Kang?"

Principal;
"His mom died two days ago , and he informed us, but we saw his message today."

Jackson:
"So Jung- Mr.Jeon could've stayed?"
The principle nodded.

Jackson;
"What the-"
You directly kicked his arm before he could swear infront of the principal.

Jisung :
"So when is Mr.Kang coming?"

Principal:
"I don't think that he'll ever comeback, he has to deal with his mom's work."

Y/N:
"And who'll be teaching us till the end of the year?"

Principal:
"I still don't know, I'll figure out a solution ofcourse."

Jackson:
"Can't you just call Mr.Jeon to comeback?"

Principal;
"I don't think so , he has other work."

YEAH! His university and his graduation.

You checked your phone, nothing, not a single message from Jungkook informing you that he had landed safely. As the principal left you asked your mates.

Y/N:
"Did Jungkook tell anyone of you if he arrived?"
They all shook their heads.

What the hell!! I told him to send us by the time he arrives.
Okay he must be tired Y/N.
Tired to send a message?
Maybe his phone battery was dead.
You sent him a message but he didn't receive it, that's creepy.
__

The next day you decided to go late, you had maths the first session, and there is no teacher , why would i bother and go early?
You woke up late, did the morning routines, and headed to school.

You were shocked when you opened the door by observing someone by the board, you got so happy as you approached the figure.

Mr.Lee;
"You're late?"
You nodded.

Y/N:
"I didn't know that there was going to be a teacher, I'm sorry. They said that it's going to take a week."

Mr.Lee:
"Okay Y/N, go to your place but I won't accept this again."

Y/N:
"Promise it won't happen again Mr.Lee."

The next week was a mess, having math the main subject you study, which means alot of periods , and having Mr.Lee teaching you along with Mrs. Cha, It was a hard thing having 2 teachers for same subject, including the ways of explanation, homeworks, and things that one of them would shed the light on, that the other won't, it really caused headaches. Like where the hell is Jungkook?

Even though a week had already passed, Jungkook didn't talk to anyone of you, he promised to talk to you everyday, call you.If he doesn't want to say hi, then what about the project? What about the help? Shouldn't he call us at least so I could help him with the project?

Well maybe he faked everything so he would get what he wants?
But what about hi-

What about what? He's gone without contacting with anyone of you, it's obvious now.
__

○I had nothing in mind sorry for this short one
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜