Chapter23 : Rain

He looked in your eyes as he said his sentence.

Okay how about you? You were transformed into a tomato, your temperature? Don't doubt that your enzymes had been malfunctioned since you're temperature right now is certainly more that 60. You felt like you were in a pot that was placed on the stove. You were lost in his eyes as he was lost in yours as well your noses were inches far from touching. This moment didn't last when his phone rang . And you were startled.

Jungkook:
"Good timing!."

Jungkook:
"What ?"
He was angry you could sense it.

Jungkook:
"I dont know ."
...
Jungkook:
"Yes."
...
Jungkook:
"I'm kinda busy right now , see ya later."

He didnt even wait for the other person to reply before he hung up.

You looked at him as he was hanging up.

Y/N:
"I think I should go."

Jungkook:
"Where are you going?"

Y/N:
"Home?"

Jungkook:
"Nooo! I'm buying you dinner."

Y/N:
"You dont have to, I already forgave you."

Jungkook:
"No! I wanna make it up,  especially  that yesterday you didn't complete your meal because of me."

Thanks you knew that!You thought that you were going to the parking so that he could grab his car but he didn't.

Jungkook:
"This way!"

Y/N:
"Aren't you going to grab your car?"

Jungkook:
"It was rented, and I gave it back when I returned to my home town."

Y/N:
"Then why did you offer to take me back home?"

Jungkook:
"Can't I walk you?"

Y/N;
"But what if it was raining?"

Jungkook:
"It's not."

Y/N:
"I said If pabo."

Jungkook:
"As if you had a car to go to your home anyway."

Y/N:
"Haha! It wasnt raining back then."

Jungkook:
"But what if it was?"

Okay youre lost now, you dont know what the hell are talking about , you just hit him in the arm as he chuckled.

Y/N;
"Pabo!"

You arrived to the resturant and ordered.

Jungkook:
"By the way I forgot to give you something."

He reached for his bag and took out a box, he slid it towards you. You looked at it and your eyes grew big.

Y/N;
"A phone?"

Jungkook;
"Mina told me the condition of your phone,  so I decided to bring you a new one."

Y/N:
"Thank you so much but I cant accept it. "

Jungkook:
"And why is that?"

Then the waitress came and placed the food as you two started eating.

Jungkook:
"Answer my question. "

Y/N:
"Huh?"

Jungkook:
"Y/N!"

Y/N:
"I mean it's expensive I really cant afford giving you back such an expensive gift as well."

He looked me in disblief and sighed.
Jungkook:
"I dont want anything back, I just don't want to call you without having you picking up. I dont want to get worried as last time."

Why does he keep bringing up that he was worried ?

Y/N;
"Fine! But thank you."

Jungkook :
"Youre welcome, just place your SIM card in the phone, I've already made the emails needed and prepared it. "

You did that and then he called you and heard the ringtone as he started moving his head and fingures along with the music dancing.

Jungkook:
"Yes baby! That's what im talking about."

You were looking at him confused, should I slap him cause he's Irritating me? Or should I laugh.

As you were thinking he noticed your expression and started making funny faces which made you laugh how stupid he looked. You completed your dinner as your new phone rang. Jungkook raised both of his arms up.

Jungkook:
"It's not me."
You didnt save any contact yet so you picked up not knowing who it was.

Y/N:
"Hello?"

??:
"Hey Y/N do you have time?"

Y/N:
"IM busy Jackson."

Jackson:
"Okay when you're done call me I wanna ask you a favor."

Y/N:
"Is it that urgent?"

Jackson;
"No it can wait."
You hung up your phone and completed eating .

When you finished he payed and walked you home as he promised but unfortunately it started raining.

Y/N:
"Thank you Mr.Well It's not raining now."

Jungkook :
"If you dont start walking well get soaked."

Y/N:
"What's the point? We'll get soaked either ways Mister."
Before he could say anything else it started pouring like crazy.

Y/N:
"Why are you raining? It's not even winter!"

Jungkook:
"Stop complaining to mother nature and RUN."

He held your hand as he was saying the sentence and ran at the last word as he dragged you along. Well he was athletic and very very very fast. I forgot to say one more very. You couldnt  keep up with him, cause first you're not so good in sports and second  did I mention that he was very fast? You started stumbling as you started to be tired. He directly stopped and turned to you.

Jungkook:
"What's wrong."
He was panting as he said so.

Y/N:
"I can't run anymore."
You breathed about 20 breathes in your statement,  Jungkook looked around and turned to you.

Jungkook:
"There is no place to rest under it."
He looked at you and then smiled, and directly he turned his back to you.

Jungkook:
"Jump."

Y/N;
"What?"
5 breathes in this one.

Jungkook:
"You'll get a big fat ass cold if you won't let me piggyback you."

Without any other word you approached him as he bent abit so you could reach him well, you wrapped your hands around his neck as he put his hand on your thighs to hold you up then he started running again.

Y/N:
"Watch out ! Don't trip."

Jungkook:
"Ahh someone is worried about me."

Y/N:
"YAH! I'm worried about myself , I'm on your back pabo."

You heard him chuckle but didn't say anything, cause you knew he was already tired. You were sliding abit,  your head was near his but now its on his back, so you took the chance and placed your head on his back for support, surprisingly you felt his hands again on your thighs pushing you up. You hear him breathing hardly through the sound of the rain.
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜