Chapter39: The Kiss

The music stopped, and before you could react, Jungkook took your hand again and guided you away.You were following Jungkook as he was dragging you along,  you finally arrived to the roof top. As Jungkook released your hand, he looked down at the view of the citya and  inhaled air. You were looking at him smiling at how sweet he was. He turned to face you.

Jungkook:
"It's satisfying isnt it?"

He looked back at the view.
You shifted your gaze to the view.

Y/N:
"Yes!"
Then he looked at his watch and mumbled something you couldn't hear.

After few minutes he looked at you.
Jungkook:
"Y/N"

Y/N:
"Hmmh?"
You were still looking at the city.

Jungkook held your hand and you turned to face him confused.

He looked into your eyes as he placed your palm on his heart, with his hand on top of itYou could feel his heart beating along with yours , his heart was beating so fast, and so was yours.

Jungkook:
"Can you feel it?"
You nodded.

Jungkook;
"Actually it beats this fast whenever I see a chick. "

He giggled as you hit him in the arm with your free hand.
Then he wrapped the free hand around your waist and pulled you in very close placing his lips on yours. His soft wet lips were on yours now, he pulled you in a deep passionate kiss ,you were shocked at the beginning but it didn't take you so much to give in, it was your first kiss, you havent felt something like this before, it was like a medicine,  it felt like heaven, you didn't want to pull out, you just wanted to stay like this for the rest of your life.  Your hand was still on his heart but you didn't notice how fast his heart was beating causeyou were obviously busy with the kiss .

He pulled out first as he placed his forhead on yours , with your noses touching.  And then you heard fireworks you broke the eye contact to see the fireworks.

Y/N:
"Wowww!"
You both stared at the Fireworks till it was over.
You looked at Jungkook .

Y/N;
"I assume that these are for me?"

Jungkook;
"No actually they are for the principal."

Your smile faded at his silly joke but he chuckled and pulled you in for another kiss,  it was even more satisfying. You were the one to pull out from the kiss this time cause you were out of breathe.

Jungkook:
"Am I being too harsh on you considering it is your first time?"
You nodded.

Y/N;
"Maybe alittle?"
He giggled. Embracing you as you two stared at the peaceful night.

The night vamed to an end and Jungkook drove you back home,  he drove Jessy and Jisung back before you, knowing that your house was nearer,  but it was obvious that he wanted to stay longer with you.

Y/N:
"Thanks for the ride"
You smiled at Jungkook as the car was infront of your house.

Jungkook:
"Thanks for the night Y/N"

You smiled and didnt know what to reply, it was a new feeling and experience for you, so it kinda felt weird for you, yet great.

You turned to leave but he stopped you.
Jungkook:
"Um, Y/N?"

You turned back looking at him.
Y/N:
"What is it?"

Jungkook:
"Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

He asked as he was fiddling with his fingers
Y/N:
"If you don't call sitting on the sofa eating chips a plan, then I'm off"

He smiled at your response but then cleared his throat.

Jungkook:
"How about we have dinner together?"

You looked at himwith questioning look, so what is that supposed to mean,  Ohh My God! Did he just as-

Jungkook:
"Yes, you can call it a date"

He winked, but you were about to lose conscious at his word and your eyes widened. Was I thinking loud?

Jungkook:
"Don't worry you didn't say it out loud "

He smiled and this time you got irritated

Y/N:
"Are you sure I said nothing?"

He laughed.
Jungkook;
"Yep, I just feel like I know you so much, I can know what are you thinking about without you even saying it"

You blushed at his words and he smiled at you.
Jungkook:
"I'll pick you at 3"

You nodded and left thd car waving him a goodbye.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜