Chapter33: Prank

You didn't have anything to do, you just wanted to get the hell out of there before something you'll regret would happen.
You washed your face , and you were smiling like crazy, his comments kept turning you on!

He's so good! He can make you blush easily without any effort.
You finished and got out of the house heading to the shop .

Y/N:
"Okay what are we getting.?"

Jungkook;
"Snacks ."

Y/N;
"Okay. "

You got into the store and Jungkook took one of the carriages. As you were choosing snacks, you saw a baby in the carriage you smiled at how cute that baby looked . You started pulling Jungkook's sleeve.

Jungkook:
"What is it?"

You whispered.
Y/N;
"Look at the baby."
You pointed at the baby ,you didn't look at him even when you were asking for his attention, your eyes were only glued on the baby, he smiled at how cute the baby was, the baby looked like a she because of the ear piercings.

Jungkook:
"She's cute."

Y/N:
"I know right? I love babies so much! "
You jumped abit when you said your statement making Jungkook laugh at your cute reaction.

Y/N;
"I always loved to sit like that baby, my parents used to do that whenever we went into the supermarket, and after they were dead, my lovely uncle's wife didnt accept to do so."
You scoffed.
Jungkook:
"Is that so?",

Suddenly you felt arms around your waist  carrying you up from the ground.

Y/N:
"What the hell Jungkook!"

Jungkook:
"Just get in their!"

He said as he was trying to fit you in the carriage and he succeeded.

Y/N:
"Ohh my god let me out ,people are staring"
Jungkook started pushing the carriage and looked around the shelves.

Jungkook:
"Do I look like I care about what they think?"

You shook your head well you were happy anyway.

You completed your way around the store and Jungkook used to through the objects into the carriage so that it would hit you, and whenever you passed by something you liked you begged Jungkook to buy it for you.

You arrived to the cashier and Jungkook helped you out of the carriage , ofcourse by holding you .

You found out that the bill was so high. Your eyes widened as you talked whispering into Jungkook's ear.

Y/N;
"Isnt that too much?"

Jungkook;
"Said the girl who picked up everything her eyes fell on?"

You glared at you as he was getting his card out of his wallet and handing it to to cashier.

You scoffed.
Y/N:
"I didn't oblige you to bring me along."

You took the bags and headed back to home.
You spent around an hour in the shop ,it was already  6PM.

Y/N;
"Okay! What should I do now?"

Jungkook;
"Let's put everything  in their places."
You nodded as he started  guiding you while he was baking the cake. 

You were helping him the whole time, washing the dishes, handing him the ingredients and placing them back.
Until the door start knocking.

Y/N;
"I'll get it."
You opened the door and it revealed Jisung and Jessy.

Jessy:
"Ohh look who do we have here! How long have you been here gurl!"

Y/N:
"Ive been here since you left to Jisung's place "
You smirked at her as she laughed.

Jessy:
"Okay you're winning."

They got into the kitchen and started working as well, Jungkook was incharge of the cake,  Jessy made the smoothies and Jisung was incharge of the popcorn.

And you weren't incharge of anything cause they were afraid you'd burn what you'd make, so you gave them a hand by giving them the ingrediants, taking them back and washing dishes.

After what seemed like half an hour everyone was home.  They started taking turns in work but you were the only one who didn't have a turn. You sat down on the couch and opened your phone waiting for the others to finish. Then Mina followed you and sat beside you.

Mina:
"Wassup gurl!"

Y/N:
"Fine."

Mina:
"Listen about the party I'm really sorry, but I had to go to the toilet and when I came out, Jackson asked me for a dance,  and when I turned back to the bar I didnt see you,  I called you but no answer.  Then I called Daehwi and he told me what happened."

Y/N:
"It's fine! I mean it, i really enjoyed my time here."

Mina:
"Waittt! Did you gu-"

Y/N:
"No! Does it have to be that way so I could have fun?"
She hissed.

Mina:
"Um no?"

You rolled your eyes.

Mina:
"Okay what happened?"

You then told her everything.

Jungkook:
"Y/N!!"
He shouted from the kitchen.

Y/N:
"WHAT IS IT?"

Jungkook;
"COME ."
You went to the kitchen to see what did he need.

Jungkook:
"Where did you put the cups?"
You directly went to the place of the cups.

Y/N:
"Here are they."
Jungkook was taking out the cake from the oven and placed it on the counter top, using a mitten  when he suddenly shouted.

Jungkook:
"Ouch!! It burns!"

He started groaning in pain as you got closer to see his hand , he was covering it with the other one to hold the pain.

Y/N:
"How is that even possible, you were using a mitten."

Jungkook:
"I unconsciously touched it with my bare hand."
You reached his hand as you held it in yours.

Y/N ;
"Okay let me see the burn."

Jungkook let out his hand to reveal the burnt area, but there was nothing.
You looked at his hand confused as he starting laughing like crazy.

Jungkook;
"Oh my god ! You should have seen your face."
You looked at him in disbelief.

Y/N;
"Really? It was a prank?When will  you grow up?"

You were angry at him, the moment he screamed in pain you were startled and your heart started to beat like crazy, yes you were worried.
You were about to leave when he held your arm.

Jungkook:
"Are you mad at me?"

Y/N;
"I don't like these kinds of pranks."

Jungkook;
"So you're mad?"

You nodded forrowing your eyebrows and crossing your arms, you weren't that mad , cause the moment you knew he was fine you were satisfied.

Then he held you by your waist,holding you to place you on a counter top.

Jungkook;
"You're not going to get out of here without smiling."

He placed both of his hands at each side of you trapping you between his hands , as he leaned closer, you were abit higher than him.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜