Chapter31: Drunk

Jungkook:(6.30PM)
You're going to the party?

Y/N:(6.31PM)
I guess so, are you?

Jungkook:(6.31PM)
I'm a teacher! Plus I have alot of work to do.

Y/N;(6.33PM)
Okay , good luck.

Jungkook:(6.34PM)
Take care, dont drink too much and call me when youre back at home.

Y/N:(6.34PM)
I will. Bye.

Jungkook:(6.34PM)
Bye.

You closed your phone and sighed, you didnt want to go to the party , but Jackson insisted that all of you should go, you were still the nerd in people's eyes , so you didnt want to face them, they just get on your nerves. But you'll bear that for Jackson .

You arrived to the party with Jackson, Mina Daehwi and Jisung. You entered and the screams grew louder and louder when they saw Jackson.You left him as you went to explore the surroundings along with Daehwi and Jisung,let's keep the couples alone. But Jisung left quickly cause Jessy called him. Ugh! Love!

Daehwi:
"This house is hella huge!"

Y/N:
"Yesss! It is !"
Then you heard someone calling for you.

Jackson;
"Y/N! Daehwi!"
You turned around.

Y/N:
"Yes Jackson?"

Jackson:
"We're playing truth or dare , come on."

Y/N:
"No Jackson please I'm fine right now."

Daehwi:
"Me too."

Jackson:
"Come on guys it'll be fun! And dont forget that you're with me, and that no one could bother you guys."

You nodded in defence, how bad is it going to be?The game started and those who chose truth, were humilated by the dirty questions, and those who chose dare, were also humilated by the dirty dares, in short, youll get the dirt with whatever you choose.

After what seemed like half an hour , your turn finally came. You directly chose dare, they were asking really private questions , and there was no sexual dares, they were only dirty.

Guy:
"Well ! The nerd chose dare! Hmmm what should we ask her to do?"

People started suggesting, they were like animals preying on their feist. Some asked if you could kiss Jackson others recommended to make sex on the phone but Jackson blocked them all .

Guy:
"No fun Jackson! You're no fun!"

Jackson:
"We have rules, obey them or get the hell out of here."

Guy:
"Fine! Can you get drunk? It's simple! And I dont call it a real dare."

You have never Been drunk, actually you have never drank any type of alcohol. So it was a real dare for you, you stood up and they started cheerinf your name encouraging you to do it.
Mina held your arm..

Mina:
"You dont have to do it to prove them wrong, dont care for them."
You smiled.

Y/N;
"It's just a small show."
She followed you as she said that shes going to make sure you get drunk, even though the guy who asked the dare offered to do so, but Mina insisted and ofcourse Jackson Backed her up.
__

Mina:
"Okay enough for the time , youve drank 3 glasses!"

Y/N:
"But IM still not drunk! And I gotta admit, it feels so good".
You hit your fist at the table.

Y/N;
"One more glass. "
You shouted at the one who seemed like the bar tender since he was serving alcohol and the kitchen counter.
You gulped the glass in one shot, after a certain time you started seeing black dots and your vision started to blur. And then you couldn't feel or sense anything, you blacked out.
-
You opened your eyes slowly as the sun was burning them, your head was heavy since last night. What happened? You sat up on the bed feeling dizzy and rubbing your head. WAIT A SECOND! This isn't my room! Oh my god I'm kidnapped!! You look at yojr self! I'm im different cloths!! No!!!! I was raped! You chocked at the idea and tears started forming in your eyes as you realized something. This room is familiar! You looked around! It's Jungkook's ! Thank godddd! Wait! Jungkook changed for me? Whyy?
You decided then to get out of the room and see what's going on. You were about to get out of the bed when the door opened. And your eyes met a smiling Jungkook.

Jungkook:
"Ohh you're awake"

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜