Chapter19: New Faces

The other day Mina woke you up to go to school but you couldn't open your eyes properly because you spent the last night studying maths since you didn't like what was going in class, so you decided to study on your own. And as usual you were late.

You knocked the door and went in the class still feeling dizzy and sleepy. You greeted the image giving it's back to your class, but you were directly stopped by the sound of "clearing the throat" that you heard.

You twisted your body, to have your half sleepy eyes grow wider, your jaw dropped to the floor and your heart started beating fast.

Y/N;
"JUNGKOOK?"

Jungkook:
"I'm your new teacher Jeon Jungkook, I'll be teaching you till the end of the school.
And you are-"

Y/N:
"Late I know that but I'm not going to detetnion."
You knew that he was trying to act the same as what he did the first time you met. He finally let out a laugh and ruffled your hair.

Jungkook:
"Go back to your place, we have a lesson to cover."

Y/N:
"Won't you at least let us chat?Or did you do it already?"

Jackson:
"If it was like this , we would be chating till now, but the boss here isn't letting us."

Jungkook:
"There are alot of lessons that we need to cover guys, we're late, so let's use our energies together so that we can cover everything."

You all nodded in agreement and started the lesson. But no one could deny how happy you were, actually how happy all of you was, you could see the whole class smiling while looking to Jungkook explaining.

As for you you could only concentrate on how much pleasured you are for having him back.Even though you wanted to smack him for not contacting you. School was over and you were heading to your house when you spot Jungkook walking towards you.

Jungkook;
"Hey Y/N."

Y/N;
"Hello teacher."

Jungkook:
"Why formal?"

Y/N:
"Cause we're outside the class probably?"

Jungkook:
"Ah Yeah!"

Y/N;
"So ,what did you want from me?"

Jungkook:
"I wanted to ask you if you're still interested in helping me in the project , but if you're not I'll probab-"

Y/N:
"Ofcourse I'm interested, I've always been."

Jungkook:
"Thank you so much , when can you come over."

Y/N;
"I can pass by you tonight if it's okay with you."

Jungkook;
"Fine, but come as early as you can, we have alot of things to talk about other than the project."
You laughed and nodded at his comment,yessss I'll ask you alot of questions , you owe me alot of answers Jeon Jungkook,after that each one headed to different direction.

And as usual you did your homework and headed to Jungkook's house. you Knocked at the door and waited for his response, but no answer. You knocked continuously, you saw light inside so you were sure he's in there.

Finally you heard someone behind the door managing to open the door. And when the door was swung opened you were ready to shout at him.

Y/N:
"How man-"
But you were cut by the figure presented infront of you, not because the figure said something, but because you were shocked.

Inside, a beautiful lady stood infront of you,her black dark hair was long , till the level of her breasts, her eyes had sparkles and she was thin and tall, she was beautiful

She was wearing a crop top, with a bettona boyfriend cotton pants. She looked like a model, and if you want to give her a certain age, she was definitely your age.

The girl:
"Hey, how can I help you?"

Y/N:
"I-I'm sorry but I came to see J-Jungk-"
You didn't know why you were stuttering,this girl is his girlfriend?
No way! He never told me he had one.

You didn't finish your sentence until you saw Jungkook coming your way eating a carrot and the sound of it's crunching was loud enough for you to hear.

Jungkook:
"Ahh Y/N."

He smiled at you with carrots still in his mouth.

Jungkook:
"Come in why are you still standing outside?"

Because your girlfriend is blocking my way I guess?

You obeyed but you were still confused, who is she? The girl was confused too, she was giving you a questioning face but you didn't see, she was sending it to Jungkook.

Jungkook:
"By the way, I forgot to introduce you two, Y/N this is my little sister Jessy, Jessy this is Y/N."

You smiled at her, well now this makes sense. She smiled back as she extended her hand.

Jessy:
"Nice to meet you Y/N."

Y/N:
"Nice to meet you too Jessy."
You said as you accepted her hand.

Thank you for not being his girlfriend, it means alot!

Jessy:
"So this is the Y/N you've told us about?"
Jungkook nodded.

Jessy:
"Well you are much prettier in real life."

Um.. thank you? WAIT WHAT? REAL LIFE ? WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?DID HE SHOW HER A PICTURE OF ME?
Calm down gurl!Chill.

You took a soft breath, after the battle inside your head, and while you were having this battle, you didn't notice the glare that Jungkook sent to his sister.

Jungkook:
"Let's go."
He grabbed your wrist as he lead you to his room.

Y/N:
"Wait wait wait! Why aren't we working in the living room?"

Jungkook:
"I don't want to be disturbed."

Y/N:
"It's only your sister, she can't be that disturbing."

Jungkook:
"Believe me she can, and she's not alone, mom is here too."

Y/N:
"What?"

Jungkook;
"What's wrong?"

Y/N;
"Couldn't you at least inform me about them being here?"

Jungkook:
"Is it a problem for you?"

Y/N;
"It's not like that, but the weird incident that just happened, well it could be avoided if you already told me about them being here."

Jungkook:
"Well I think you're right, I'm sorry , I didn't think about it in this way."

Y/N:
"It's fine. GOD! I thought she was your girlfriend!"

He smirked.
Jungkook:
"Why do you sound relieved? You like me this much?"
He wiggled his eyebrows.

Y/N:
"For hell's sake! I thought it would be awkward that's it."
Well maybe you were relieved.

Jungkook:
"By the way, don't listen too much to my sister, she could be annoying sometimes."

________________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜