Chapter6: Didn't Expect That

You looked at your watch when you saw that there is still 15 mins left for detention to end,& you have already finished your work. Mr.Jeon was still typing on his laptop when you came towards him.

Y/N:
"I'm done."
He looked at the well organized books from above his glasses.

Mr.Jeon:
"Good Job."
Then he started typing something on the laptop.
You sighed as you sat down.
Mr.Jeon;
"I didn't ask you to sit."
He exclaimed.
Y/N:
"I don't need your permission."

He bit his inner lip as he completed working, he seemed focused and concentrating.

Y/N:
"What are you doing?"
Mr.Jeon :
"Non of your business."
Y/N;
"Is that what you call a friendly mode?"
Mr.Jeon:
"You first were talking with no ethics, then you rejected my "friendly mode" and then called me an asshole. Well I'm sorry but my asshole mode is dominating my friendly one."

Okay that was harsh.
No he's being unbearable. Again!
No! I think I'm pushing too far?
No you aren't.
Well when he put it in that way it makes me feel guilty.

Y/N:
"So I assume you were angry at the nickname?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Well I mean who wouldn't like being called an asshole, you know?"
Y/N:
"Okay, I'm sorry for calling you that, especially infront of a stranger."
Mr.Jeon :
"So you're apologizing?"
He held a side of his lip upwards.
Y/N:
"I think you got me wrong, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole, I'm not sorry for anyhting else, cause I dont regret them."

The next day was pretty quiet, you were in a good terms with your friends again. You really didn't want anything to bother you cause you had a competition and you wanted to win it!

Mr.Jeon;
"I think that you forgot something guys."
Jackson:
"Huh?"
Mina:
"Don't say that you mean the exams!"

He pulled then a pile of papers from his bag as he made a big wide smile.

Mr.Jeon;
"Good Guess Mina!"

She face palmed her self. All of the class start murmuring and complaining while you remained silent.

Mr.Jeon;
"Well do you want me to show you your grades and then talk about the exam? Or you want to talk about the exam then distribute it?"
Jisung;
"I think you can keep them forever, I prefer the second choice."
you all nodded in acceptance.
Mr.Jeon;
"Okay then I'll distribute them first."

Okay he's annoying.
You started hearing sighs as he gave each one of your classmates the sheet.

Jisung:
"OMG! I got an F!"
Jackson;
"Mine is veryyyy big."
Jihee:
"It's the first F I've ever got!"
Daehwi:
"Like we're surprised! We knew it already guys."
Mina :
"He's right."

They all got their quizzes and started talking , they all got Fs, you waited for your turn as Mr.Jeon was walking towards you he cleared his throat as he approached you.

Mr.Jeon:
"Well I have to admit that you won this time."
All the attention was on both of you now, as they all went silent watching you.
Y/N:
"What do you mean?"
Mr.Jeon:
"I mean this."
He showed you your grade , it was an A, you weren't shocked neither your friends, you knew it.
Mr.Jeon:
"Aren't you shocked?"
Y/N:
"Why would I be? I told you that It was not that difficult."
You raised your eyebrow as you extended your hand to take the paper.
Mr.Jeon:
"I'm just very surprised, you get late to the classes and you're most of the times daydreaming , i don't even know how did you get this."
Y/N;
"Well you can say that it's the only thing I'm good at."
Mr.Jeon:
"Well ,then I'll have yo test how good you are!"
Your eyes directly widened, you can't let your friends deal with it.AGAIN!
Y/N:
"Well I'll accept your challenge but I have a condition."
Mr.Jeon:
"You're not in a position that would let you do so."
Y/N:
"I want my friends to be out of this."
Mr.Jeon:
"Why?"
Y/N:
"It's my challenge, not their."
Mr.Jeon;
"Hmmhh.. Okay deal!"
You smiled at him as he accept your condition.
__

The day where you should leave has already came, you were leaving for the competition, it was for mathematical skills , it tested how fast could you be to solve a mathematical problem. It was held in Italy -Rome- you were going there with another 2 students who were younger than you ofcourse, they were a girl and a boy and the Teacher. .

You arrived to Italy it was exhausting, the actual duration of flight was about 11hrs and a half,but it took about 15 hours regarding the time you spend waiting.

When you arrived to the hotel you directly headed to sleep.You woke up the next morning so that you would go to the place of the competition, you had alot of recommendations and warnings from your teacher.

The competition was today, you have to admit that there were alot of smart students, they were really good. You didn't doubt that they could beat you easily but you tried to focus as much as you can, your mathematical skills were very high, but you weren't used to such a way like using the laptop to answer, you had to answer optional questions without a calculator . So let's cross fingers and pray.

The next day was the day for announcing the winners, you were seated infront being a contastant along with your competitors. You heard the announcements for your two friends from school, one of them didn't win, and the other won the 3rd place. Till your turn came up, and you won the first place, you were really happy and shocked at the same time, you accepted the reward pleasurly along with the Thousand dollars award.
__________________

AN:
Things will start getting more interesting I promise👌.
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜