Chapter 1 - Pretty Boy

Taehyung's POV

I hung my head as low as possible as I made my way through the hallways of Westville Academy, trying my best to not catch anyone's attention and make a peaceful walk to my locker.

I clutched tightly on the books that I was holding as I feel their stares boring to my back and hear the faint whispers from their lips.

"He's so handsome." A freshman girl whispers to his friend as she giggles.

"Yep he is. But he's gay." Her friend replied with a disgust on her tone. I sigh.

What's so wrong with being gay?

I don't get it why other people are disgusted by us. I mean, we don't harm them. I don't harm them or say bad things against them. I don't do inappropriate things at school.

Is it because I like guys?

What so wrong with that? It's not normal, maybe. But love knows no gender right? We can't choose to whom we can fall inlove.

"He's such a whore." Another girl whispered but enough for me to hear. I raised my eyebrows, trying not to turn around and confront her though I doubt if I can really do that.

"You're right. I saw him with Kris other day and then with Sehun. Such a bitch."

"We'll he looks like an angel but sadly, with a slutty attitude." Then they both giggled.

How can they judge me like that? Calling me a whore, a slut and a bitch without even knowing my story. How can they manage to say those awful things to someone they don't even know?

Kris and Sehun are my friends. Well, Chanyeol's friends, my cousin.

Since I was a transfer student and new to school, I didn't have friends so I always hang out with and only with them.

They're the popular boys in our school and everyone wishes to catch their attention and get into their pants. But just like me, they liked boys too.

Chan, my cousin is in a relationship with Baek. The school knows about them but they can't do anything against it. Baekhyung is smart and talented. He's something Chan should be proud of.

While me? Uh. Nevermind.

Also, Sehun has his eyes set on Luhan, who is also amazing. Though they're not in a relationship yet. They're just sort of flings because they're too afraid to commit with each other.

An Kris is the only normal among us when it comes to relationship. He has a grilfriend, a very pretty one but she's in China right now.

I bit my lips as I gulped nervously as I walk in front of a group of guys who wa staring at me hungrily.

"Oh pretty boy's coming." One of them says, whistling.

The others chuckled. "If it weren't for his friends, I would shoved him on the wall and fuck him hard." I cringed at his words but try not to mind them at all.

I should get used to it. It happens almost everyday.

"I didn't know you also want it in the ass dude, seriously?" His other friend ask, unamused.