Chapter 10 - Hickey

Jeongguk's POV

It's really stupid for me to do this. Chanyeol would probably kill me this time but I don't fucking care. All I know is that I just needed to see him or I might go crazy.

It would be so much easier for me to climb up his window to his room if Chanyeol didn't beat the hell out of me. I was limping. I have a bruised on my right cheek, a cut on my right eyebrow and a cut on my bottom lip. My knuckles are red and my whole body is aching.

Chanyeol didn't really go easy on me. If his friends didn't stop him or if Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok didn't show up, I'd probably be more injured, maybe even have broken bones.

But of course, Jeon Jeongguk wouldn't just stand there and accept all the beating. I managed to punch and kick him a fee times which resulted to his bruised face and pained stomach.

I will always get even or I will always get more.

I tip toed and tried my best to not make any noise the moment I entered his room. He was not around and the lights were turned off. I settled on a single couch near his bed and waited for him to come inside.

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming from downstairs making its way up to the room. I heard him singing and humming a random song. His voice instantly soothes me and lessens the pain I've been feeling.

When he opened his room's door and flicked the lights on, he squealed and jump back the moment he lays his eyes on me.

"Oh my gosh. You scared me." He yelled, pointing at me. "This will be the second time you almost got me killed."

"Hi there dollface." I smirked as he blushes.

"W-what are you doing here? And how did you even manage to get inside my room?" He questioned as he walk closer to me.

"I climbed up your window."

"You really have that hobby of climbing up on things. Are you a monkey or something?"

"I'm too handsome to be a monkey." I defended.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?"

He was now standing a few steps away from me and I can smell him. I can fucking smell strawberries and vanilla. I tried my best to refrain myself from pulling him into me.

I stared up at him and his eyes widen. "Oh god. What happened to you?" He questioned, seeing clearer now my bruised face. His fingers started to trail down my eyebrows down my cheeks and to my cut lip.

"That's why I'm here. This bruises were all because of you pretty."

"What?"

"Chanyeol didn't really go easy on me." I acted like I'm in great pain, groaning and wincing.

"Oh my god. A-are you okay?" I shakes my head. "He did this to you?" He softly asked as he stared down at his feet, avoiding any eye contact.

"Yeah."

He fell silent for a few seconds until his shoulders started to shake and a faint sob escaped his lips.

He was crying.

Goddamn it Jeongguk. You made him cry again. Fucking stupid.

"Hey, hey don't cry. I'm okay." I stopd up, pulling him closer. "I was just messing with you. It's not your fault."

"B-but he did that because of- of me." He said through his sobs.

"He did this because I kidnapped you. And I deserve it." He shakes his head a couple of times before saying a soft. "I'm sorry."