Chapter 16 - Kiss

Taehyung's POV

My schoolmates eyes me confusingly as I sat down on the bleachers at Crestmont's side. Some girls glared at me and started whispering to each other.

Chanyeol and his friends looked so serious as their eyes landed on me. I gulped nervously as I tried to smile at them.

Chanyeol averted his gaze away from me, making me frown. He's mad.
But atleast, Sehun, Kris smiled back at me and Luhan and Baek smiled supportingly.

I stared down at Jeongguk who squatted in front of me, hands settling on my lap. "Cheer for me okay?"

"W-what? Do you want me to get killed by my schoolmates?" I asked in disbelief.

I'm sure they are already planning on how to murder me in their minds, seeing me siding with our rival school.

How much more if they see me cheering for Jeongguk, who happens to be my cousin's most hated enemy and who have an army of fangirls?

I might die on the spot.

"I won't let them hurt you."

"Whatever. But still, I'm not cheering for you." I decided firmly.

"Fine. Then give me some good luck kiss again." He requested or more like demanded, pointing at his pouting lips. I looked at him shockingly.

"Do you want to die Jeon Jeongguk?" I threatened as I pushed his face away.

He chuckled. "You're even sexier when you're being feisty."

I groaned, feeling my cheeks heating up. "Just go already. Geez."

"Okay pretty. I'll go now." He said but stayed still and stared at me. "Thank you Tae." He said out of nowhere making me looked at him, confused.

"For?"

"For choosing me." He smiled genuinely, before standing up and walk over to his team. I was left there, totally flustered.

Wow. I really did choose him.

The whole game was so intense and heated. There are a lot of fouls committed by both teams, especially by Chanyeol, Jihoon and Jeongguk who constantly pushed each other inside the court.

Chanyeol looked so serious and maintains a cold, stern face throughout the game while Jihoon was pissed off already since the first half. Jeongguk on the other side was grinning and smirking until the last quarter.

What did you do now bunny?

"Jeon Jeongguk is so whipped for you." Jin whispered when he saw Jeongguk winking at me after he scored.

"He look so stupid." I commented, biting my lips to hide my smile.

How can he be so cute and so hot while playing? Oh god.

Westville won the game by one point. The whole gymnasium was filled with loud cheers and screams from my schoolmates, congratulating and celebrating the first win of our school for this season.

Eventhough Crestmont didn't win, they don't seem upset or sad at all. In fact, they even have those annoying smirks on their faces as they shook hands with the winning team.

These idiots are so cocky.

Before Crestmont's team could even walk to our side, they were already surrounded by girls from different schools. I can hear them ask for some pictures and their phone numbers especially to Jeongguk, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi hyung being himself who hates his personal space being invaded, ignored the girls who tried to flirt with him. He made his way to us- or to his boyfriend who was eyeing him closely.