Chapter 9 - First Times

Taehyung's POV

Jeongguk made me wear his jacket though it was too big for me. He zips it fully, covering my bruised neck. I flap the sleeves as I sighed. The sleeves are longer than my actual arms making me so small and looked like a hanger.

My eyes are still puffy red. Baekhyun and Chanyeol would really get suspicious over this. They'll know I've been crying and they will demand explanation to this. I needed to come up with some lies, well white lies.

Jeongguk's been so quiet the whole time we're walking out of the gym, making our way to their gates.

"Jeon." I called out softly. He looked at me. "I- uh. Thank you." I murmured. He sighed and pulled me closer to him, his hand resting at my back.

"For what?"

I shouldn't be thankful because he was the one who kidnapped and drag me here. He was the one who made me cry. I really shouldn't be thankful but I am.

"Well- for saving me." He nodded and peck on my head making me internally scream as I try to maintain my composure. He tightly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as we continued to walk.

The moment we step outside the Crestmont, I instantly feel the tension in the air. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are already waiting outside, leaning in the car.

They stood up straight when they set their eyes on us. Chanyeol and Jeongguk are already glaring at each other making the air heavier with more tension. Chanyeol eyes Jeongguk's arm around my eyes, eyebrows raised. I awkwardly stepped away from him making him frown.

"Taehyung baby." Baekhyung called. "Come here."

I hesitantly looked at Jeongguk but he was too focused on his staring game with Chanyeol. I cleared my throat, making him look at me. Jeongguk stared at me with a blank face.

"Go." I shivered with his cold voice.

I frowned at him. "What's wrong?"

"Just go." He growls making me jerk away. I gulped and nodded at him.

I smiled timidly at Jimin and Jin and gave them a wave. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok nodded at me.

Baekhyung hugged me tightly when I reached him. "I'm so worried. Are you okay?" He asked as he ruffles my hair.

"I'm okay." I smiled widely at him.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" I nod in agreement, feeling tired and sleepy all of a sudden.

"Go on now. I'll follow you." Chanyeol said interrupting our little reunion.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just go now Taehyung. Jeongguk and I need to settle things here first."

"What?" I called alarmed. "No Chan. Let's go." I pleaded breaking away from Baek's hug and walked towards Chanyeol, tugging his arm. "Please."

He shakes his head. "Go now Taehyung."

"Please Chan. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm not hurt. I'm okay." I whispered softly, trying to hold back my tears. "I want to go home now. Please."