Chapter 20 - Not Official

It's been just two hours since Jeongguk and Taehyung finally talked things out and made up but who would have thought that Taehyung's happiness would be replace by a sudden fear seeing Jeongguk now talking to a very pretty girl.

After two hours of talking about random stuffs, the group decided to go home because it was getting late. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung went to the bathroom first as their partners went to the parking lot to get their cars ready so they can go home right away.

Stepping out the cafe, Taehyung saw the scene unfold right in front of his eyes, a pretty girl hugging his Jeongguk tightly. He suddenly feel a slight pain in his heart seeing someone who is his being held by someone else.

But he is not officially yours yet.

His subconcious mind said making him frown.

Jeongguk just decided to wait for Taehyung outside the cafe. He can't take a minute to be away from him, not when they were separated for almost weeks. He wants to spend as much time as he can with the brunette knowing they might see each other after days again.

He was standing outside when a cab stopped right in front of him. A very familiar girl stepped out, smiling widely at him.

"Jeongukkie!" She exclaimed happily.

"Lisa.." Jeongguk said softly, still surprised to see her.

It's been two years since the last time they saw each other, since the last time he talked to her, the last time he kissed her.

"It's nice to see you Jeon. I missed you." She said before hugging him catching Jeongguk off guard.

"Who's that?" Taehyung whispered softly, clenching his fist.

"Wait, that's-" Jin was cut off when the girl pulled away from the hug seeing him.

"Jin hyung!" The girl called happily, waving at him.

"She's my cousin, Lisa." Jin said waving back at her.

"Lisa? As in Lisa?" Jimin questioned with wide eyes.

The girl, Lisa, run to them happily engulfing Jin and Jimin with a hug. "I miss you both." She said, giggling.

"I didn't know you were going home today Lis!" Jin said as they pulled away from the hug.

"I wanted to surprise everyone, so surprise!" She exclaimed, opening her arms in the air.

"We missed you too Lis. It's been two years." Jimin said giving her his eye smile.

"Aww. Jiminie, I miss hanging out with you! And I'm happy that you both are still together with Namjoon and Yoongi hyung."

"Of course. We are all happily together."

"I'm glad. Oh wait, who's this cutie?" She asked, pointing at Taehyung who was taken aback.

"Oh, this is Taehyung." Jin introduced. "Tae baby, this is Lisa, my cousin. She's been studying in the US for two years now."

"Hello Taehyung, nice to meet you." She said, offering her hand.

"Hello, nice to meet you too." Taehyung answered, taking her hand.

"Wait.. your uniform, you're from Westville?" She asked surprised.

"Uh yes.."

"So you knew Chanyeol?"

"Yes, he's my cousin."

"Really? I used to go to Westville before I studied abroad and I'm a really good friend of Chan."

"Oh, I just transferred this year, I used to live in Daegu."