Chapter 3 - Exception

Jeongguk's POV

"JEON JEONGGUK SERIOUSLY!" Jin yelled as he furiously walked to me and the boy I was making out with a few seconds ago.

"Jin hyung, hi." I grinned at him and he immediately smacked my head making me groaned. "Aww. What was that for?"

He never changed at all. He always smack me every now and then, killing my last remaining braincells in the process.

He's on his "nagging mom" mode again.

"You ungrateful child! I've been calling you for a thousand times already. You skipped classes again." He said as he began on hitting me again.

"Aww, aww, okay okay. I'm sorry. Geez." I said defeated, raising my hand in surrender.

I didn't even notice my phone vibrating because I'm too busy making out with this boy who's name I don't really reamember. Or did I even get his name?

"And you.." Jin pointed at the guy who eyes us curiously.

"Me?" He pointed at himself, confused.

"Yes yes you dumbass. Get out of my face now." He shouted making the poor guy whimper.

"B-but w-why?" He softly ask with his swollen lips trembling.

I maybe a member of a gang an beat up people but I get scared of hyung's bitchy mode, what more would this boy feel? He must be terrified.

Jin hyung gave an exaggerated sigh, putting both of his hands on either side of his hips.

"If you think Kook here would take you seriously then you're wrong. He doesn't give a shit about you so go."

The guy gasped with wide eyes. "What?"

"What what? Ugh. Just go already." Jin shoved him away.

"Wait, who the hell are you in the first place?" He spat, raising his eyebrow like some kind of a bitch.

And that was the time I know, he's fucked up. I secretly giggled.

Here comes Jin bitchy mode 2.0.

"I raised him you bitch. So before I fucking erase your ugly face, get lost!" Jin hyung angrily yelled.

The guy stepped back, fear evident on his face.

He looked at me with glossy eyes, lips swollen and hickeys are all over his exposed neck and chest.

Damn. I did that. I'm so proud of myself.

"Y-you don't like m-me?" He asked softly, gazing on the floor.

"No."

"Why did you- you kissed me then?" He mumbled.

I just shrug. And that was his cue, he ran away.

"Who is he?" Jin asked as we make out way to the cafeteria.

"Transfer student. I don't really know his name. I just found him lost on his way to the library." I boredly answered, stuffing my hands on my pocket.