Chapter 28 - Fuck off

[A/N: HELLO! I'M STILL ALIVE AND KICKING Y'ALL AND I'M BACK 🤘
UHM. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME 😂]

💫

Jeongguk is in a bad mood today. Well, he was in a bad mood for the past week but it's even worse this time.

He would gladly punch anyone that would irritate him without having any second thoughts, or just break and tear things apart that catches his attention or maybe beat someone up to death just because they're staring- that's how bad his mood is.

Since he came back from Busan this morning, he had a stoic expression. His eyebrows were knitted together, lips pursed in a thin line and jaw clenched as he breathes out series of curses with the tiniest things that's happening around him.

The first thing he wanted to do the moment he's back in Seoul is to see Taehyung- he missed him so much that another day without seeing him would definitely make him go insane. But fate isn't on his side today.

Everything just keeps on fucking up.

When his parents called him three days ago to go home in Busan, he didn't have time to see Taehyung or even message him. It was an urgent family matter and his parents don't want any distractions while he was there, resulting to his phone being confiscated. For the past three days, all he did was to accompany his father to certain important meetings and shits.

So much of being a Jeon's heir.

He thought it would be best to give Taehyung time and space without his tons of messages everyday saying sorry and i miss you's. He doesn't want him to get tired of dealing with his annoying ass especially if the brunette is still mad at him.

He got his phone back when he was heading back to Seoul but its battery was drained. Great, right?

The time he stepped inside Crestmont, he was immediately called by their coach to the gym to start warming up so he can catch up with their trainings. Since they have an upcoming game in two weeks and he missed training for three days, he needs to put an extra effort in it which means, his team will not be attending all of their classes for the whole two weeks anymore and just focus on winning.

He immediately slump on the bleachers, beyond exhausted after their coach dismissed them, but not before reminding them of their 6 am practice the next day.

"Here Guk, drink up." Jin said handing him a bottled water. He instantly drink from it after mumbling a thank you to his hyung.

"How's your trip to Busan?" The older asked, sitting beside him, handing him a clean towel to wipe his sweat this time.

It would have been better if Taehyung is the one who's taking care of me like this.

He sighed with his thoughts.

But then again, the brunette is mad at him right now.

"Everything's fine." He replied, sighing loudly. "Same old meetings and shits."

Jin nodded. "How's things with Tae?" He asked carefully not wanting to trigger Jeongguk's emotions more.

The ravenette just shakes his head, looking so frustrated. "I miss him." He murmured, burying his face on his hands.

"Have you tried contacting him?"