Chapter 32 - Slip away

[WARNING ⚠️: Violence, Mention of Degrading Names, Self Pity and Insecurites]

💫

Jeongguk didn't waste any time to launch another punch at him. When the guy fall down on the floor again, he didn't let him recover and hovered above him instantly, punching his face over and over again. Everyone was quiet for a second, too taken aback from the ravenette's outburst, only Jeongguk's punches and the other's grunts and groans can be heard, before someone manage to let out a gasp and everything just happened so fast.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FUCKING CALL HIM NAMES YOU FUCKTARD!" He yelled with each punch. "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOOK AT HIM NOR BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS HIM. I'LL FUCKING MAKE SURE THOSE FILTHY WORDS WILL BE THE LAST WORDS YOU'LL EVER GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He assures, gripping the guy's neck with his one hand, while the other continuously punch his face.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok who watched for a second decided to intervene or else, Jeongguk would really break that bastard's neck and bones in no time. When they saw the guy struggling to breath because of how strong Jeongguk's grip on his neck, they decided to pull Jeongguk away.

Jeongguk thrashed from their hold, red is the only thing he can see right now. He's so fucking mad that he already made up his mind, he will fucking make sure he'll not be able to open his filthy mouth.

"Let me go!!!" Jeongguk yelled in anger, successfully freeing himself from his hyungs grasp. He was about to go back to beating the bastard when Taehyung suddenly appear in front of him. Good thing he has fast reflexes that he manages to stop himself before bumping at him.

"Stop." Taehyung's voice is stern, commanding, as he looks at him straight in the eyes.

"Move Taehyung." Jeongguk's anger didn't even falter. It just make him more mad seeing Taehyung's glossy eyes and that's when he knew he heard what that bastard just said.

Fuck.

He grab Taehyung by his shoulders to push him aside as gently as possible but the other was quick to grip on his dress shirt, his other hand wrapped around his waist, pushing him back slightly.

"S-stop." Taehyung said once again but now more like pleading. "J-just s-stop." He repeated, staring up at him.

Jeongguk's face softens seeing Taehyung's eyes now brimming with tears. "Tae-"

Taehyung's eyes weaken, feeling all the energy leave his body. He can feel his lungs struggling for air as the guy's words keep echoing through his mind.

Bitch

Boy toy

Whore

Funny how he's been called that for so many times by his schoolmates before but he never get used to it, he still gets hurt, it hurts even more this time. To be seen as nothing but just some whore in Jeongguk's life.

Of course, he knew about all his past relationships- flings. He's aware how Jeongguk would jump from one person to another in a span of three days, his aware of his one night stands, of his booty calls, of his fuck buddies. He's not that oblivious to know that Jeongguk is not the one who commits.

Of course, he's aware of the fact that yes, maybe, he's also just one of his boy toys.

Then, he remembered what Lisa had told him that day.

"We both know that Jeongguk never loved nor liked anyone seriously after me. It will always be me Taehyung."

And yes, maybe that's the case.