Chapter 2 - Damsel in Distress

Taehyung's POV

"STOP!"

We immediately turned our heads to Sehun, who was fuming with anger.

I was thankful and worried at the same time. Thankful because he came and I can finally say I'm safe and worried because this might end up again into some fight.

"Don't you dare touch him with your filthy hands." He walks towards us pushing the guy away from me and immediately snakes his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he softly carressed my cheeks. I nodded slowly holding into him tightly. I calmed down a bit as I inhaled his familiar scent.

"Oh Sehun!" Adam said with a smirked playing on his lips. "So what is this? You also like it in the ass, I see."

I heard gasps around and that's the time I realized that the students are all staring at us.

I can't believe this. Do they hate me that much that they didn't even bother to help me get away from this jerk? He was harrassing me in front of them but all they did was to watch?

Yeah right, they might even cheer for him and be on his side. It would even please them to see me, helplessly begging to this guy.

I smiled bitterly as I realized that no one really cares here for me except for my friends.

"What now Sehun? Are you gay?" Adam mocked him causing him to tighten his grip around me.

"Yes, so what?" He bravely admitted. The girls aroun us started whispering and glares at me.

What did I do now?

Adam shakes his head, looking at us, disgusted.

"Gay shits." He spits. "So who tops?" He asks, smirking.

I gasp as I feel my cheeks instantly heat up as I hide my face on Sehun's chest.

"I bet it's you since pretty boy here is kinda submissive." He added. "I can still remember how he begged me when I was unbottoning his pants." I can feel him eyeing me from head to foot.

I intantly tremble, remembering that moment and started crying.

Sehun looked at me worriedly. "Hey baby, don't be scared. I won't let that happened again hm." He assures, ruffling my hair.

I hate this. I want it to stop. I'm so tired if being bullied and harrassed every single day. And I hated it more to involved my friends in this mess.

"Why do you care? Don't you have any ass to fuck?" Sehun retorted back angrily.

"I'm not gay dude."

"Really? Then why the hell you're always trying to get into Tae's pants?" He smirks. "Admit it. You also like it in the ass." He said mockingly.

The students started whispering, questioning if Adam really is gay.

"I'm not fucking gay." He growled making the others students quiet.

"Whatever you say." Sehun said boredly. "But I just can't let you touch Tae whenever and wherever you want. This would be the last time you'll be able to touch him with your filthy hands." He looked at him with a stern face. "Because the next time you lay your fingers on him, I'll gladly cut them off." He threatened making the other gulped.

"I'm gay but I tell you, I can punch well." He suddenly launches at him, punching him in the jaw. He was cut off guard and fell on the floor. His team mates helped him to get up.

"Weak shit." Sehun spat and grab me, dragging me out of the crowd.

I still cry silently, trying to hold back my sobs as we stopped on the middle of the school ground. Sehun hugs me tightly, running his hand up and down my back.