Chapter 35 - I want us

[This was supposed to be updated like 10 years ago or something I know and I'm sorry. I'm just an ordinary adult who needs to work to stay alive 💁🏻 Anygays, I missed you all. See you again after 10 years ehe! 💜]

💫

"Make yourself at home babe." Jeongguk said the moment they stepped inside his apartment. He's thankful that somehow he likes his place neat and clean that he didn't need to worry now about bringing and showing Taehyung his private place.

"You can use the bathroom in my room and take a shower so you don't catch a cold and you can choose anything you'd like to wear in my closet." He added, leading Taehyung to his room, opening his bedroom door.

"How about you? You need to take a shower too or you'll be the one to catch a cold." Taehyung says worriedly, turning to him.

"Are you suggesting that we should shower together because I really don't mind." He teases, caressing Taehyung's now reddening cheeks.

"Pervert!" Taehyung smacks his chest, avoiding his gaze.

Jeongguk smirk. "Baby, last thing I remembered, you're the one who almost made me cum in my pants." He retorted back and Taehyung lets out an embarrassed squeak before running inside the room, slamming the door in the process. Jeongguk chuckled hearing his cute whines. "Don't worry baby. I'll use the bathroom here outside." He shouted informing him before grinning like a stupid whipped boy walking to the spare bathroom.

Taehyung got out of the room after twenty minutes. He spotted Jeongguk in his kitchen, preparing what it looks like a mug of hot chocolate for the both of them.

Taehyung gulped seeing his bare back, his muscle flexing with every move he makes. He imagine how would it feel to touch and run his fingers through his skin, scratch it with his nails leaving red marks as Jeongguk moves against him- wait, fuck.

He shakes his head, trying to erase the image of a sweaty, panting Jeongguk hovering above him. STOP! He gulped loudly, feeling a wave of heat creeping up his face.. again.

He's really becoming a pervert now. Oh god.

"Jeonggukkie.." He called out after seconds of collecting himself together and fanning his unsurprisingly hot face. Jeongguk turns to him and maybe calling him out is a very regrettable decision or maybe not. Now, he can fully see Jeongguk's bare top.

Taehyung's eyes follow a droplet of water trailing down from the side of his neck, to his broad chest, his toned stomach, his six pack abs all the way to his prominent v line exposed by his sweatpants sinfully hanging low on his hips. Taehyung inhaled sharply as his eyes goes down even more. He gulps again and bites into his lips.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.. He can feel his whole body heating up remembering how he shamelessly grind and hump on "that".

It's embarrassing but a turn on at the same time, 100/10 he would gladly do it again- okay what the fuck Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk is no different from the other or maybe he's even worse. The moment he turns around and see Taehyung in only his over sized white shirt, he momentarily stopped breathing. The collar of the shirt is hanging off his shoulder revealing his protruding collarbones. The hem of his shirt reaches down his mid thighs, exposing a good amount of his tan skin and long flawless legs. His feet are clad in Jeongguk's favorite iron man socks and damn it, how can he be so sexy and cute at the same time.

Taehyung's wet damp hair, sticking on his forehead, his pinkish cheeks and red tinted lips are no help as it just adds to his ethereal, sinful look. And Jeongguk may really regret agreeing in being blue balled for the rest of the night.