Chapter 13 - Lick

Taehyung's POV

Me and Jeongguk decided to stay on a coffee shop outside their school.

A very pretty girl welcomed us cheerfully the moment we entered the shop.

When her eyes landed at Jeongguk, she blushed furiously and tried her best not to squeal.

"W-what would y-you like s-sir?" She asked Jeongguk, stuttering as she unconciously twist the end of her hair with her finger.

I frowned at her when she just completely ignored my presence.

Why is she like that? Hello, I'm alsp a customer. Why is everyone so mean to me?

"We have strawberry, blueberry and cheese flavored cakes." She started pointing at the different beautifully designed cakes, bending over too much, purposely showing her cleavage. "You can also try our cupcakes and muffins sir... or do you want something different?" She asked seductively, licking her lips.

I almost choked and puked at the sight.

What the fudging hell?

"Baby, what do you want to have?" Jeongguk asked, making me snapped at him.

He completely ignored the girl who was obviously trying to get his attention.

This is ubelievable. The Jeon Jeongguk, who trespasses in our school to get laid by girls and flirted with me the first time we met IGNORED a pretty lady who was obviously hitting on him? Wow.

Is this some kind of a miracle or something?

"Baby?" He called again.

"Huh?"

He chuckled. "You're spacing out babe."

"Oh.." I trailed off. "What is it again?"

"I asked you, what do you want to eat?"

I nodded as I bend down on the glass where the cakes are displayed. I felt his hand, resting on my waist as he waited for my choice.

"How about a bluberry cheesecake?" I smiled excitedly, standing up straight and face him.

"Blueberry cheesecake it is." He agreed, pecking on my forehead before turning to the now confused girl.

"One blueberry cheesecake, a large ice tea and a black coffee." He ordered, placing a bill on the counter. The girl glared at me first before jolting down our orders.

"You just ordered one? Your not eating?" I asked.

"Not really fond of sweets." He answered shrugging.

I looked at him in disbelief. "How can you not like sweets?" I exclaimed.

"I don't know baby. I just don't like it. Too much for my taste buds."

I pouted.

How can someone not like sweets? Sweets are the greatest things on Earth.

"Hey don't pout." He said, chuckling.

I just pouted even more.

"Cute." He complimented, pinching my cheek.
"But your lips are tempting. Stop or I'll kiss you." He warned making me back away from him, covering my lips.