Chapter 30 - Frustrating

[A/N: Hello, I'm back my boragays! And yes, I'm still alive and breathing! I miss you 💜 I know y'all are probably waiting for too long [I've waited for my braincells to actually function too] so thank you for being patient and again I'm sorry if it's not worth the wait 😔]

WARNING ⚠️ The succeeding chapters will be FRUSTRATING! 🤘😂😩📌

💫

"I invited Taehyung to my birthday celebration and thankfully, Jimin managed to convince him to come. This is your chance to talk to him. Don't fuck up!"

"I won't hyung. Thank you."

That was the conversation Yoongi and Jeongguk had three days ago. And Jeongguk couldn't be even more frustrated because he haven't even manage to talk let alone go near Taehyung and he already fucked up.

After everything that had happened, Jeongguk did his best to explain himself to the brunette but having Chanyeol and his friends around Taehyung, he didn't stand a chance so he settle on texting and calling him almost everyday, apologizing, begging for a chance to explain. He did that for a week and that's how he ended up being blocked.

Another week had passed and there's still no improvement or whatsoever. Hell, he didn't even get a glimpse of Taehyung for the past two weeks even if he's outside Westville almost every fucking day. And he's going crazy.

He was so upset, frustrated and mad at himself that he just vent out everything to anyone who would get into his nerves.

He started getting drunk every night, getting into fist fights, beating someone up or getting beaten up, skipping basketball practices and even his class, not that he's interested in those anyways. On their last game, he was even fouled out during the first quarter. So much of being the star player.

His hyungs, are of course, worried sick of him. They tried their best to reach out to Taehyung but every time they mention the ravenette, Taehyung would suddenly have something to do.

Yoongi is losing his temper seeing Jeongguk with new bruises every now and then. He fucking didn't raised a weak ass bitch just to get beaten up so one night, he just snapped at Jeongguk.

"Get your shits together kid!" He hissed, after giving Jeongguk a hard, solid punch in the face. He was drunk, again.

Jeongguk just groaned as he rolled on his apartment's floor, too tired and drunk to even get his ass up. "T-Taehyung.." He murmured, face planted on his carpet.

"Fuck.." His hyung curses, grabbing on the back of his shirt to pull him up. "Get up Jeongguk!"

"Noooo." He whined, letting himself go limp.

"Do you think you would get Taehyung back when you keep acting like this, you stupid brat?!" Yoongi yelled, kicking his butt.

"Awww, hyung..." He whined again.

"Get the fuck up!"

"I don't want to.. I want Taehyung.." He yelled back like a kid having tantrums.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." Yoongi gave in frustrations, sighing loudly. "I'm here to discuss the plan I have for you to be able to talk and get Taehyung back but I guess you're too drunk to even understand shit."

Jeongguk suddenly bolted up, bumping his head on his center table after hearing him. "Fucking shit. Fuck.." He curses, hissing as he rub his forehead trying to sooth the pain.

"Stupid." Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes.

He was about to walk out the door but jumps back a little, startled when Jeongguk yelled. "Wait hyung!!!!"