Chapter 17 - Prize

[ I will start writing in 3rd Person's POV from now on. 😁 ]

Jeongguk pulled back from the flustered Taehyung before looking at Jihoon who was staring at them with wide eyes.

"So, do you still think I lose Park?" He asked mockingly as he carressed Taehyung's back, making the other shiver.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Jihoon growled, hands forming into a fist. His face is red, anger and jealousy visible on his eyes.

"Claiming what's mind." Jeongguk answered smugly.

"Taehyung is not yours asshole!" He spat angrily.

"Oh, was that not an enough proof?" The young leader asked amused. He smirk to Jihoon before staring down at the still flustered Taehyung.

Jihoon's mouth hang agape as he eyes Jeongguk's movements.

Taehyung yelp when he pulled him in the waist and captured his lips again. It started from a slow, passionate, sweet one before Jeongguk bit his lower lips as he gives his side a squeeze, making him gasp and part his mouth. Taking the chance, the young leader slip his tongue swiftly inside the other's mouth, exploring and tasting every part of him.

Taehyung, caught off guard from his actions stood there, frozen in place. His eyes widen and he internally panics because HE HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FUCKING KISS!

Jeongguk deepen the kiss, arm wrapped around his waist tightly while his other hand was placed at the back of his neck, stopping him from slipping away. He moaned and whimpered when Jeongguk suck on his tongue making his whole body heat up.

Taehyung closes his eyes tightly, not really caring that he's making out with his cousin's rival leader. He let Jeongguk kiss him senselessly, fisting into the other's jersey uniform tightly as he tries his best to kiss back, even if he doesn't know what he was doing.

Jeongguk pulled back when he feels Taehyung struggling for air. Strings of saliva were attached with their swollen lips.

Taehyung blushed furiously seeing the whole gymnasium staring wide eyes, mouth agape at them. It took seconds before he realized that he just made out in front of his schoolmates making him yelped and hide his burning face by staring down at his own feet.

"What the fuck Jeon?!" Jihoon growled, launching a punch at the young leader making him back away.

Jeongguk glared at him, wiping his now bleeding lower lip before returning the punch, but much harder.

He was thankful that all those beating people up for fun paid off, seeing Jihoon falling hard on the floor with just one punch. His nose is bleeding, side of his cheek starting to bruise.

Jeongguk was about to attack him again but Taehyung was fast enough to pushed him back gently.

"J- Jeongguk please." He pleaded, biting into his lips nervously. He don't want to witness any fight right now at this moment where his emotions are a mess.

Minutes ago, he was upset, sad and heart broken then the next minute, he was flustered, blushing madly, heart raging into his chest and now, scared about the on going fight.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" Chanyeol cut off into the fight, glaring at the other leader. "You're not in your territory asshole. Who do you think you are?"

"He was the one who started it." Jeongguk answered sternly. His face softens when he stared down at Taehyung who's on the verge of crying.

"P-please. Just please- stop." He pleaded looking at Jeongguk then to his pissed off cousin.
"P-please. I had enough."

He reached out to wipe the other's already tear stained face, before nodding. "I'm sorry Tae." He whispered, pulling him in a hug, pecking on his head.