Chapter 6 - Angel in Devil's Den

Jeongguk's POV

I really felt guilty for making him cry earlier. I didn't know he was afraid of heights. I felt bad even more when I threatened that I will leave him, stuck on that wall. Of course, I didn't mean it. He's too pretty to be left out there.

I stopped walking as soon as I felt him tugging on my uniform. I looked back only to see him nervously gulping while roaming his eyes around my school.

Crestmont Academy is an all boys school so it's expected that this school is fucked up.

Students are roaming around the campus and hallways even on class hours. We really don't care about the fucking classes, well expect for the nerdy ones.

The walls are painted with different vandalism. Broken chairs and tables are scattered in the hallways. Group of boys bullying one of the nerdy guy while some are having some betting games. Others are making out and sucking each other's faces, yeah, in the hallways.

We go to school to well, have fun, make out, get some ass to fuck, get into fights and enjoy life.

As soon as the other's notice us, they stopped and froze for a moment before started whispering like bitches to each other.

"Is he from Westville?"

"Stupid. He is, obviously. Look at his uniform."

"Why is he with Jeon?"

"He's pretty and hot."

"Maybe he's Jeon's fuck buddy?"

"Yeah. Probably. We can't touch him."

"C-can I please just go back to Westville?" He softly asked with his beautiful doe eyes staring at me.

"Why?"

"I don't like the way your schoolmates stare at me." He steps closer to me, trying to hide his pretty face from all the stares.

I looked around to see my schoolmates checking out dollface. I glared at every single one of them making them gulped and look away.

"You're too pretty not to be notice." I said as I continued walking.

He gripped at my school uniform tightly like his life depended on it. I looked at him, adoring his angelic features over and over again.

He looks so pure and innocent as his doe eyes roams around the school grounds, how his plump lips pouts when seeing some judgemental looks thrown at him and how he blushed and looked away seeing other boys making out.

He's cute and adorable. He's like an angel lost in a devil's den. Plus the fact that he was wearing a white uniform that contrast with our black ones.

A perfect concept of an angel and a devil.

"Where are we going?" He asked again as we walked to the school grounds.

"Gym. I have a PE Class and basketball practice today."

"Oh." He frowned. "So you'll gonna be leaving me alone?"
I nodded.

"Noooooo!" He whined and I looked at him amused.

"And why can't I leave you alone?" I asked, enjoying his childish behavior.

"You just can't leave me alone. Your school is messier and scarier than mine." He exclaimed. "And everyone looks at me like I'm some kind of food." He whispers, pouting.

I almost cooed at how adorable he is. "Don't worry. I'll tell Jin hyung and Jimin to keep an eye on you." I assured him as we entered the gym.

I walked casually to the fuming Jin while Taehyung kept on gripping my uniform, hiding at my back.