Chapter 29 - You won't

[A/N: I ACCIDENTALLY QUIT MY JOB. OOOPS. THAT'S WHY ANOTHER UPDATE 😁]

And a friendly reminder, this is a fanfiction. It has nothing to do with them in real life.
PURE IMAGINATION.
So please, no hate on the real persons. 😔

💫

Jeongguk's heart breaks even more seeing the hurt in Taehyung's eyes and hear his broken sobs as the brunette tried his best to cover his quivering lips. Jeongguk just wanted to wrap him in a protective hug and that's what he did.

He moved too fast that Taehyung didn't have enough time to run away when strong arms engulfed him, bringing him closer to his body.

"D-don't t-touch me.." Taehyung croaked out in a broken voice as he starts hitting Jeongguk's chest. "L-let g-go.." He tried pushing him away but Jeongguk wouldn't even move but instead tightens his hug even more.

"Let's talk please... baby." Jeongguk pleaded in a softly, nuzzling on his hair but he just feels him shake his head.

"D-don't call m-me t-that." Taehyung protested, sobbing harder, gripping on his shirt. "S-stop.."

"Taehyung please, let me explain."

Taehyung just keeps on pushing him away as he continues to pathetically cry and whimper.

It was too hard for him to breathe and having Jeongguk this close, smelling him after all those days, feeling his warmth against him, suffocates him even more.

He started taking deep breaths, feeling his lungs struggling for air and Jeongguk panics, letting him go for a moment to cup his tear stained face.

"Baby please breathe for me. Hey, it's okay, calm down." He said, wiping off Taehyung's tears that continouosly stained his now flushed cheeks.

Taehyung just keeps on pushing him away as the other try to catch his hands.

"N-no s-stay- s-stay a-away from m-me." He manages to say in between his heavy intake of breaths and broken sobs as Jeongguk holds him on his waist to prevent him from breaking down.

"Taehyung, please.."

"What's happening here?" Jin asked seeing the scene right in front of them the moment they stepped out the school gates. This is not what they expected to see.

They thought they would be seeing Jeongguk and Taehyung all over each other, smothering each other's faces with kisses.

Jimin was fast to go to Taehyung and the brunette squirmed away from Jeongguk's hold and immediately throws himself at him. Jimin pats his back trying to comfort the brunette as he sobs harder in his chest.

Jeongguk turned to Lisa who was just looking at them all this time. "Fuck. This is your fault. What the hell were you thinking?" He snapped, grabbing the girl on her arm. "Answer me!"

"Y-you're hurting me Gukkie.." She said as she tries to get away from his hold.

"Jeongguk what is happening?" Jin asked as he holds his arm. "Let her go Guk. Please.."

But the ravenette didn't listen as he tightens his grasp on the girl. "What the fuck were you thinking? I told you to fuck off already!" He said in a dangerous voice, teeth clenching from too much anger.

"Y-you're hurting m-me Jeongguk p-please.." Lisa whimpers as she stare at him with glossy eyes but Jeongguk's deadly glares didn't even falter. "I- I thought we're o-okay now? I thought we're starting o-over again?" She manages to croaked out as tears now starts falling down her cheeks.