Chapter 31 - Jeongguk & Commitment

[A/N: Yeah, uh huh! Another frustrating chapter 😂🤘]

WARNING ⚠️ Mentions of Degrading Names

💫

The group started eating and drinking again while not so subtlety observing Taehyung and Jeongguk.

Taehyung was joining their conversation from time to time while munching on his foods. He can feel Jeongguk's intense stare at him but he never once spare him a glance again.

Surprisingly, Jeongguk is not drinking anything alcoholic. He doesn't even eat. He's just sitting there, shamelessly staring and admiring Taehyung.

Jeongguk would smile every time Taehyung would tell a story with his cute sound effects and hand gestures. He would coo every time Taehyung's beautiful eyes grow wide when he's confused about something they're talking. He would lick his own lips every time Taehyung does it on his own. He would stare and be mesmerized in every little thing Taehyung do.

"You're staring." Namjoon nudges Jeongguk. He glance at him for a second before going back into admiring the boy in front of him.

"I know." He mumbled softly.

"Whipped."

Everyone was having fun- maybe except Lisa who's trying her best to make Jeongguk notice her presence. She keeps on bringing up things and memories they have in the past, especially those times she and Jeongguk were a "thing"- or not so. Hoseok would always cut her off noticing the tension she's trying to build.. again.

Jeongguk is just waiting for the right time to grab the chance to be alone with Taehyung so he can finally explain and make out- I mean, make up with him.

He wouldn't let this night end without having Taehyung back, he promises.

They were just happily chatting and enjoying themselves when a waiter came into their table, a glass of cocktail drink present on his tray. He bowed to the group who was staring at him confusingly before placing the glass in front of the brunette.

"Uhm- I think you have the wrong table. We didn't order any additional drink." Jin clarified.

"Uh- no. A guy asked me to give that drink to him." He said eyeing Taehyung.

"A guy?" Jimin butted in.

"Ah yes. He's sitting right there in the bar counter." The waiter supplied.

The group looked at the bar counter and saw the guy he was referring to. He smiled at them or more like to Taehyung, raising his own glass of drink. Taehyung blushed and looked away.

"Ooooh. Looks like Taehyungie caught someone's eyes. He's hot though." Jimin teases as he eyes Jeongguk who was sending death glares at him.

"Really babe?" Yoongi protested, annoyed. Jimin giggled before leaning in to give him a peck on his lips.

"Not as hot as you." Jimin whispers seductively, winking at his boyfriend.

"Good." He agreed, satisfied.

"He also ask me to give you this." The waiter added, handing a piece of paper to the still flustered Taehyung before bowing at them again and walks away. The waiter feels an intense stare boring at the back of his head making him shiver.

Taehyung blushed even more after reading whatever's written on the piece of paper.

Jimin and Jin were intrigued from his reaction so they both read the note too. They both squealed at the exact same time.