Chapter 7 - Baby

Jeongguk's POV

After our PE Class and basketball practice we headed to the locker room to shower and get changed.

As I was tying my shoelaces, Namjoon and Yoongi approached me. They were both dressed already.

"So, why did you dragged that kid here Jeongguk?" Yoongi asked seriously.

I shrugged. "Just wanna pissed Chanyeol off. He really seemed close to him." I scoffed remembering how angry he was seeing Taehyung with me.

Is he his boyfriend or something? Maybe? He called him baby though.

"Really?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at me. "Not because he's pretty?"

I smirked. "That could be the other reason."

They both shake their heads as I chuckled.

"The boy's too young to be heartbroken Jeon. Spare him." Yoongi said as he headed out of the locker room.

"Or it's your heart that might get broken. Be careful." Namjoon advices as he taps my shoulder, heading out too.

I got my bag and sling it over my shoulder then grab my shirt and hurriedly walks out the locker room remembering Tae.

Shit. Chanyeol's probably looking for his boyfriend now. I should really ready myself for some beatings.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw Taehyung laughing along with Jin and Jimin as Hoseok entertains them with his silly dance moves and adorable sound effects. Taehyung has that contagious laugh and a cute boxy smile.

I unconciously smile as I stared at him but it didn't last long. It was immediately replaced by a frown when I saw students, who are left in the gym, staring at him adoringly and hungrily too.

I stuck my tongue on the inside of my cheek, holding back my growl as I made my way to them.

"Oh. Jeongguk is here." Hoseok acknowledges making them turn to me. I just nodded at them not really in the mood.

I sat beside Taehyung and started drying my hair. I can feel him staring at me so I looked at him. He awkwardly averted his gaze from me and looked at the floor instead.

I ignored him but seconds later he was staring at me again. He was taken aback when I turned to him, catching him off guard.

"What?" I asked annoyed. Uh. Why am I even annoyed?

"I just- I mean-" He stutters as he looked at me. I saw him gulped when his eyes landed on my naked upper body. I smirked as I notice him flustered by my bare chest.

"I-I need to pee." He softly whispers, trying to avoid eye contact.

I stood up, slipping into my shirt. I can feel his stare at my every move.

"I'll go with you."

"NO!" He exclaimed catching the other's attention. I raised my eyebrow at him, confused at his sudden outburts.

"I- I mean- uh." He turned to Jimin who's sitting beside him. "Can you please accompany me to the rest room?"

"Yes sure." Jimin answered enthusiastically as he dragged Taehyung away.

"So what's your plan Jeon?" Yoongi asked staring up at me.

"With what?"

"With that boy. Duh!" Jin sassily said flipping his hair and rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm pretty sure Chanyeol's waiting for him outside our school gates."

"Why?" Jin asked confused and worried.