Chapter 14 - Missed you too

Jeongguk's POV

"JEON JEONGGUK WHAT THE HELL  IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jin yelled at me making me flinched and groaned at the same time.

"Aww." I shield my arms from all his hits and beatings as I sat helplessly on my couch.

"Hon please stop it. He's already badly hurt." Namjoon came to the rescue and pulled up his boyfriend from me.

"Thanks hyung." I sighed in relief, accidentally scratching my bruised cheek. "Aww shit. Fuck that hurt."

"I don't really know what I should do to you, you idiot." Jin massage his temples as he paced back and forth the living room.

"Hyung calm down, I'm okay."

"You're not okay. Look at yourself. You look like shit." He stated, pointing at my bruised face.
I frowned at him.

"I just got some bruises." I said, pouting.

"Some bruises? I can't even recognized your ugly face!"

"Aww. That hurt hyung." I whined when he hit me again.

Seriously, his hits are more painful than these bruises.

"Just treat his wounds for now baby." Namjoon requested and Jin can't do anything about it.

He sat down on my side and started cleaning my bruises and put cream on it while constantly scolding me.

"What happened to you Kook?" Jimin and Yoongi arrive at my apartment, minutes after.

"You look like shit." Yoongi chuckled a he sat on a single couch, Jimin following him and sits on the arm rest.

"I've heard that already Yoon." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"What happened to you?"

"I was just getting drunk in some club and some chic try hitting on me.."

"And you fuck her and his boyfriend finds out and beat you up to death?" Jimin continued.

"That's also what we thought Jiminie but our Kookie here choose to push the girl away, making her fall down his fake butt." Namjoon continued and looked at me in disbelief.
"She told his boyfriend that Jeongguk had been touching her and this is thw result."

"What the actual fuck? Really Jeon?" Yoongi asked, eyes still wide open.

"That is a... miracle." Jimin said, gasping. "You fuck everyone... like everyone."

"You make me sound like a whore." I complained, whining.

"You are a whore." Jin confirmed, nodding his head.

I huff and just rolled my eyes at them.

"How many guys beat you up to look like this?"

"Four.. Five? I can't even remember. I was too drunk."

"You, weak shit." Yoongi teased. I just ignored his remark. "Did you remember their faces?"

"Yeah. I already have someone getting them." I responded getting a nod from his hyungs.
"I'd get even to them for ruining my handsome face." I said through gritted teeth.

"Just call us when you need help." Namjoon offered and I just nodded at him.

Those asshole will surely pay the price of messing up with a Jeon.

"Why are you even out on the club, getting drunk?" Jimin asked as they eyed me curiously.

"Just because.." I trailed off, gulping nervously.