Chapter 21 - Thank you

When they reached Jeongguk's car, he immediately opened the passenger seat and let Taehyung slid in, placing his hand on top of the brunette's head so he wouldn't bump his head on the car's roof, knowing well how clumsy his baby is. Lisa on the other hand pouted because she used to be the one who sit in the passenger seat.

A lot have really changed. She thought.

She waited for Jeongguk to opened up the door on the backseat but to her disappointment, Jeongguk first opened the driver's door and slid in.

She sighed, opening the door on her own because she really didn't have a choice.

"Buckle up babe.." Jeongguk said, glancing at the brunette.
He chuckled seeing Taehyung struggling pulling the seat belt.

Taehyung frustratingly groaned as he repeatedly fail. "Let me do that." Jeongguk volunteers, unbuckling his own and lean over to the brunette.

"There!" He said, pecking on his temple before buckling his own seat belt again and start the car.

They were engulfed with a comforting silence or at least that's what the two male feel but it was so awkward for Lisa.

She forces herself to just look outside the car's window and not be bothered by Jeongguk who keep on glancing at Taehyung who's playing on his phone.

"Stop staring Guk.." Taehyung said softly, eyes still glued on his phone.

"How did you even know I was staring?" The other asked amused, a grin plastered on his lips.

"I can feel it so, stop."

"But I can't take my eyes off you." Taehyung scoff, glaring at him but with an obvious blush on his face.

"S-stop!" He mumbles, embarrassed.

Jeongguk just chuckled, settling his free hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"Jeongguk please focus on the road." Taehyung reminded feeling the other's intense stare at him a few minutes after.

Jeongguk just scoffs, stopping at the red light, turning fully on the brunette. "What's so interesting in your phone that you can't even look at me while talking?" He asked, lifting Taehyung's chin up using his fingers.

"Noooooo!" Taehyung whined when Jeongguk steals his phone away. "Give me back my phone!"

"No." Jeongguk sternly said, keeping it on his pockets. The brunette pouted as he glared at him.

"You're no fun Guk." He complains, crossing his arms, looking away.

Jeongguk just giggle before taking his hand on his own and intertwined their fingers. Taehyung snapped his head back at him and he almost cooed seeing the ravenette's bunny smile.

"I want to hold your hand." Jeongguk cheekily said, kissing his knuckles. Taehyung blushed madly, averting his eyes away.

"B-but you're driving."

"It's okay baby. I'll still hold your hand."
Taehyung just nodded, croking out an "okay".

"Wait- my house is on the other way Guk." Taehyung said, seeing they were turning on the opposite direction.

"We'll gonna brought Lisa home first."

"But my house is nearer?"

"I know. But I still want to spend more time with you. Who knows when will Chanyeol steal you away a-" Jeongguk wasn't able to finish his sentence when Taehyung's phone buzz on his pocket.