Chapter 18 - I'm sorry

It's been two weeks since the last time Jeongguk had seen and talked to Taehyung. He promised him to give everything, whatever he wants, and for now, he wants his own time and space. Jeongguk gave it to him even though he misses him so much that he feels like one more day without seeing him would make him go crazy.

He had planned of seeing Taehyung a couple of times but Jin stopped him, telling him to just let the other think about everything and sort out his feelings.
He was never fond of waiting. He gets what he wants or whoever he wants at his most convenient time. But when it comes to Taehyung, it's different. He is different. Jeongguk wouldn't take a risk of being stubborn and hard headed and just do whatever he wants knowing that it can make the other upset.

So he waits...

"Hyung, I miss him so much." Jeongguk whined, burying his face on Jin's pillow. He's currently bed crashing at Jin and Namjoon's apartment because if he stays alone at his own, all he can do is to think of a certain pretty boy and he's afraid he might lose his sanity.

"Jeongguk, I told you to wait until he's ready. Give the boy a break." Jin said, tapping his back gently.

"But until when hyung?" He asked groaning frustratedly. "What if he decided to just not give me a chance?"

"When did you even doubt yourself?" Jin asked amused, "You're the great Jeon Jeongguk!" He exclaimed making the leader shake his head.

"I doubt myself since I met Taehyung." He said, sighing. "He's just.. I don't know, out of reach? Or too good for me? I- " He trailed off.

"My kid is growing up too fast." Jin cooed, ruffling Jeongguk's hair. "I'm a proud mom."

Jeongguk chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"But on a serious note, I think Taehyung likes you as much as you like him. We can all see the way he stares at you. It's just the same as the way you stares at him, like he's the most beautiful person in the entire world."

"Because he really is the most beautiful." He murmured, not being able to stop himself from smiling as he remembers the brunette's exceptional beauty.

"Excuse me?" Jin asked offended, eyebrows raised. "Last time I check, I'm the MOST beautiful!"

"You are the most beautiful babe." Namjoon cut off as he gets inside their shared room, pecking at his boyfriend's lips.

"Thank you Joonie." Jin smiled sweetly at him.

Namjoon sat beside him and engulfed him with a tight hug making Jeongguk roll his eyes at them.

"Stop acting so lovey dovey in front of me, makes me miss Taehyung more." He complained but the two just ignored him and started sucking each other's faces off.

Jeongguk whine before angrily stomped his feet, walking out of their room.

He didn't know where to go, definitely not into Jimin and Yoongi's apartment because he knows their doing something much worst than what his parents are doing. He doesn't want to be a cockblocker or Yoongi would definitely kill him.

Jeongguk just decided to go to his apartment and waste his time on his computer games. After winning for the nth time, he sighed completely bored already.

He stood up from his swivel chair, walking to his bed lazily. He plopped his self down to his mattress, raising his hand that clutches his phone tightly.

"Shoul I call him?" He murmured, staring at the phone contact displayed at his screen. "Fuck." He cursed frustratingly. "I just want to hear his voice.. just, okay. I'm gonna call him and then hang up after I hear his voice. That will do. Yeah." He said nodding, convincing himself.