Chapter 34 - Home

[A/N: Hello, what's up? 🤗]

💫

Jeongguk can feel hot tears stream down his face mix with the cold droplets of rain. He wanted to run and run and run to reach them but his legs seems to give up on him too.

Panting for air, he tries his best to get back on his feet but failed miserably. He breaks down in tears for what seems like forever, biting into his lips to lessen the sound of sobs coming out of his mouth. His hands and knees are on the cold pavement of the road as he lets the heavy rain pour over him, somehow hoping it could wash away his pains.

He can't believe he lost him just like that.

He can't just lose him like that.

After managing to even his breathing, he was able to stand on his feet. He was about to turn back to the club to get his car and plans on going to Taehyung's house to explain everything, or to even beg or give him whatever he wants but before he can do any of that, he sees a figure running towards him even with his blurry eyes.

"Taehyung?" He utters in a small voice, reaching out for him eventhough there's a part at the back of his mind screaming that it's all just part of his imagination.

Why would Taehyung go running back to him? His mind might just be playing some tricks with him right now. Who would've thought that loving someone could make you go crazy? He chuckles inwardly, shaking his head. He really is crazy.

If you tell Jeongguk he'll be crying over someone few months ago, he would've punch you straight in your face because Jeon Jeongguk never cries for anyone.

But as soon as the figure comes closer and he can finally make out Taehyung's face through the heavy droplets of rain, he breaks out into another pathetic cry, choking back his sobs.

Taehyung tackles him with a hug, jumping straight into his arms and that's when he knew, he was real.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry- I'm really sorry-" Taehyung murmurs against his neck, shoulders shaking uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry Jeongguk." And he can feel his hot tears on his skin.

"Baby ssssh, it's okay." Jeongguk tries to calm him down in a hoarse voice trying his best to bite back his own sobs but Taehyung just tightens his arms around his neck and his legs that are wrap around his waist even more.

Jeongguk feels him shaking his head, murmuring another series of sorry's. He runs his hand up and down the sobbing boy's back while his other hand holds him in place.

"Baby ssssh, ssssh. It's okay angel." He comforts, kissing his damp hair over and over again.

They stayed like that under the pouring rain, cold and drench but holding each other close is enough to make them both feel warm.

When Taehyung pulls away, he cups Jeongguk's face with his cold hands, closing the gap between their lips in a longing kiss. Jeongguk was taken aback for a moment before letting himself melt into the kiss.

If this was all a dream, he didn't want to wake up. But Taehyung's trembling hands on his face, his warm mouth against his, and the heat radiating off their bodies against each other is an enough proof that this is real.

They poured everything into that kiss: the longing for all those days they've been apart, the pain they've caused each other unintentionally, the hurt they felt piercing through their hearts for every words that's been said, the fear of totally losing whatever they have, the insecurities that they might not be enough for the other, and the feelings, the feelings that were too strong to deny, to ignore, to stop.