Chapter 4 - Dollface

Taehyung's POV

The moment I stepped out of the messy cafeteria, I made my way to my favorite place in Westville, the garden at the back of our school gym.

There were just few students roaming around because almost all of them are in the cafeteria, eating lunch.

It's better. Lesser chances of getting bullied.

I sat down on one of the benches under the tree as I reached the garden. I closed my eyes feeling the fresh air hitting my face.

I sighed as I feel the throbbing of my head lessens.

I stayed like that for awhile until I feel someone staring at me.

I feel my heart beats faster, nervous that it can be one of my bullies or some assholes from the football team.

Please, not them. I don't want to get harassed or bullied again today.
Please let it just be anyone but not those bullies.

I silently prayed as I opened my eyes. It took me time to adjust from the sudden light. I relaxed a bit and let out the breathe that I was holding when I see an unfamiliar guy.

Not the bully cheerleaders.

Not some assholes from the football team.

Thank god.

I stared back at him, tilting my head, confused as to why he was staring at me.

I coughed awkwardly and averted my gaze as I realized we've been staring at each other for too long.

What the?

I looked at him again as I heard him chuckling.

"What?" I snapped, standing up from the bench.

It took all my courage to fight back his stares even if I feel like I'm drowning from his eyes.

"You're pretty." Was the first words that came out of his mouth, catching me off guard.

"H-huh?" I mentally smacked my head for my stupid reply.

He smirks as he steps forward. My initial reaction was to stepped back but I was already trapped between him and the bench.

He's just a meter away from me and I'm intoxicated by his smell. I tried my best to refrain myself from sniffing him cause it'll be too weird.

"Can you please move back." I mumbled softly as I nervously fidgeted on my fingers.
He was still a meter away but I feel like he was already invading my personal space.

I feel suffocated and dominated by him.

He's not quite familiar though. Maybe he just transferred school? But on the middle of the school year? Or a freshman? Maybe, I'm not really familiar with the first years. But why does he have a different colored uniform?

Uniform!

I looked back at him, eyeing him from head to toe.

He was wearing a white long sleeve uniform with a tie hanging loosely on his neck and a black coat over the white one, with a logo of a crow.

"Crestmont Academy." I read softly, as I stared at the embroiled letters in the logo.

Then realization hits me.