Chapter 11 - Cuddles

Jeongguk's POV

"Are you still mad?" I asked him for the nth time, staring at his face.

God, he's gorgeous.

He rolled his eyes as he continues on putting some cream on my bruised cheek.

"I'm sorry. I just felt like doing it." I apologized for the nth time already, running my hand up and down his side.

I am still seated on the couch while he sits on the arm rest as I have my arm around his waist to keep him in place.

"You just can't do anything you like because you just feel like doing it." He said sternly. "You can't just hug someone you met, kiss them and especially you just can't put hickeys one them. You're so stupid." He said, pissed.

"I'm just used to.." I trailed off.

"Yeah. You're just used of getting all that in just a night, I know. But you just can't treat me the way you treat your fuckbuddies Jeon." He burst out and that's the time I know I really fucked up. His eyes were already glossy, and his lips are trembling as he tries to bit into it, stopping any sobs.

"Hey, I didn't mean it that way." I said, pulling him close, making him slide in my lap.

"W-well it felt that w-way." He murmured, tears already streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." I said sincerely, wiping his tears with my thumb.

He sighed. "They call me a whore, a bitch, a slut but I'm not like that. I'm far from that."

"I know, I'm sorry." He snuggle closer to me, as he buried his face on the side of my neck.

"I'm so tired of all the bullying. I'm so done hearing those words they throw at me were isn't true. I'm so tired of being pushed around and harrassed every single day. I just want to have a peaceful life like anybody else. But I think it can never happen because I'm gay." He said, breaking down into more tears.

I didn't know that he had been through so much.

"I'm sorry that you have to experienced that baby. I'm sorry that you've been hurt constantly and I wasn't there to help you. I'm sorry for making you feel like I'm treating you like one of my fuckbuddies because I'm really not. I'm really sorry Tae." I whispered, drawing soothing circles at his back.

"Do you want me to get even with your bullies." I suggested when I felt him calm down a bit.

He chuckled lightly. "You and your gangster acts."

"No. I'm serious. Give me list of their names and I'll take care of them."

"No need. Let's just stay like this please." He whispered wrapping his arms around my neck and snuggle closer to me.

"Gladly baby."

💫💫💫

He fell asleep after a few minutes of cuddling in the couch. I lift him up in bridal style and tuck him on his bed.

I was about to go when I felt him grabbing my wrist. I turned back only to see him opening his sleepy eyes slowly.

"Go to sleep dollface." I softly whispered kissing his cheek.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"I'm going home."

He frowns as he tug on my arm lightly. "Don't go."

"Do you like cuddling with me that much?" I teased as I sat on his bed.

"Of course not." He denies almost immediately making me chuckle. "It's already past midnight. It'll be dangerous for you." He pouted as gge covers half of his face with his blankets. "You can sleep here."