Chapter 5 - Bunny

Taehyung's POV

What the hell was he thinking?

Chanyeol stopped a few meters away from us and eyed me.

"Come here!" He motioned me to come to him. I was about to walk when I feel a hand grabbing my wrist, yanking me back. My face hits his hard chest. I scratch my nose, hoping it would ease the pain. I stared up at his smirking face, confused.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chayeol asked, already angry. "Tae baby, come here." He said lowly making me shiver.

"You really should let me go now." I whispered yelled at the guy trying to get away from his grip but he just looks down at me, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Not gonna happen princess."

My mouth fell open at the name he just called me. Seriously?

What now? I got some upgrade? From a damsel in distress to a princess?

I frowned not really happy to be called with those nickname. It makes me feel weaker.

"I said LET HIM GO!" Chanyeol hisses and was about to grab me when Jeongguk pulled me and places me behind him.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously, tugging at his uniform. "P-please just let me go." I pleaded, now panicking.

"Jeon." Chanyeol growled. "I swear I'm gonna kill you."

"Catch me first."

Those were the last words I heard before I was dragged to somewhere.

Jeon ran away while dragging me with him. He was too fast that I can barely keep up with him. I continuously stumble over and over again. Thank goodness he was holding me tightly, not letting me kiss the ground.

There were no students on the hallwas or even on the grounds. I guess they are all back at their respective rooms for the afternoon classes.

After minutes of running away, we stopped at the back of the Library Building.

I was panting and already covered with sweat. Some of my hair stick up on my forehead. I hold on the wall to prevent myself from falling on the ground.

"Why do you have to drag me with you?" Pissed off, I started hitting him, not even caring if he's a gang leader or beat up people, while still catching my breaths.

I feel like I'm gonna faint any minutes from now. I'm not athletic and this whole running was never my thing.

"Hold down kitten." He grabbed my hands that was hitting him and pinned it on my sides. "Calm down and try to steady your breathing."

I calm down a bit trying to regulate my breaths.

"Why did you have to drag me with you?" I questioned while still panting heavily. I wiped the sweats on my forehead with the back of my hand, disgusted at how sticky my body feels from all the sweats.

He just shrugged and I swear I'm gonna kick him if I have the chance.

"You're unbelievable." I shake my head as I turn my back on him, ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I have classes you idiot." I spat angrily. He grab my hand and pulled me back again. I groaned. What's with all of these grabbing and yanking me back?

"Fuck classes." He mumbled as he stared down at me. "Do you know how to climb up walls?" He asked all of a sudden.

He's so random and weird.