Chapter 22 - How can I not?

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrive at Taehyung's house. The brunette hurriedly unbuckle his seat belt, too excited to see his parents he haven't seen for the past three months.

"Baby, be careful please.." Jeongguk pleaded seeing him struggling to open the passenger's seat door. "Stay still babe." He said before opening his door, slipping out of the car, running to Taehyung's side to open the door for him.

Taehyung instantly jumped out of the car causing him to bump his head on the roof. "Aww." He exclaimed, pouting scratching the top of his head.

"I told you to be careful." Jeongguk sighed, bringing the brunette closer to him and peck on his hair. "Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" He asked, concern.

Taehyung nodded slowly. "C'mon, let me kiss the pain away." He said, pulling Taehyung closer and kiss the top of his head over and over again while his other hand trails gently up and down his back. Taehyung giggled cutely as his kisses begin to travel down his temple, to his ear going to his cheek and to the side of his neck.

"E-enough already Gukkie." Taehyung pushes him gently, feeling open mouthed kisses on his neck, face heating up. "It's all good now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thank you."

"Hm, you're welcome babe." Jeongguk sweetly said, pecking on his hair again.

Lisa witness everything as she stood quietly outside the car, waiting for the two to stopped acting so lovey dovey. Se rolled her eyes, gulping the lump on her throat, looking away when Jeongguk leaned in to the brunette again, kissing him full on the lips.

Taehyung whined pulling away while covering his lips with his hand, an obvious blush on his cheeks. "I told you no more kisses until I say yes." He reminded, glaring playfully at the ravenette.

Jeongguk just raised his eyebrows at him, challenging him. "Really? I don't have any plans of stopping myself from kissing you Tae. If you don't want it then you have to be fast to dodge my kisses." He teases making Taehyung pout.

Jeongguk reached out to caress his blushing cheek making him almost purrs.

God, he's adorable.

"Aren't we going in yet?" Lisa interrupted in an irritating voice making the brunette jump back away from Jeongguk's touch, embarrass because he totally forgot about the girl.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry Lis. I'm sure you're hungry. Let's get going." He invites as he started walking ahead of them.

Jeongguk sighed before glaring at the girl who was staring at him intensely. "Way to ruin our moment."

Lisa scoffs, almost rolling her eyes. "You've been too soft for him Guk. I haven't seen this side of you." She pointed out.

"If you just gave me a chance before then maybe you might be in his place right now." Jeongguk said sternly, bitterness evident on his voice.
Lisa was caught off guard. She didn't expect that kind of reply from the ravenette.

"That's why I'm here Guk, that's why I'm back because I want to give you that chance, I want to give us that chance." She whispered, voice almost cracking.

It was Jeongguk's turn to scoff. "No thanks. You're too late. I'm pretty much into him now. And to be honest, I don't fucking care about you anymore." He said, turning his back away and walk to catch up with Taehyung.

Lisa's hand fisted, teeth biting on her trembling lips to stop her sobs. She looked up and blink her tears away before putting a fake smile and walk to follow them.