Chapter 24- I trust you

[A/N: Dedicated to my main bitches chasange and eglovestae . I love you both. 💜]

💫

Dinner went well that night. Taehyung totally forgot about his question earlier as his parents and aunt started telling stories about his escapades when he was young, totally embarrassing him in front of Jeongguk who seems to be more happy and delighted hearing stories of a young, curious Taehyung.

Everyone seems to be having a fun time well except Lisa who's scoffing every time Taehyung would be too close to Jeongguk, snuggling to his neck or burying his blush stain cheeks on the other's chest. Or when Jeongguk keeps on peppering his face with kisses every time the brunette gets too embarrassed or whenever the ravenette would call him cute and whisper sweet nothings to his ear making the brunette giggle cutely.

After how many times- the brunette stop counting really- of being a blushing mess and a whining baby while desperately begging his parents to stop telling stories of him, they all finally agreed to have some tea in the living room.

Taehyung settled between his parents, enjoying himself being squeezed and cuddled with them. Jeongguk sat at a single couch in front of them staring at the brunette adoringly as he peppers his parents with kisses and hugs.

Lisa and Mrs. Park was catching up since they've been really close when the girl and Chanyeol were still together.

On the other hand, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood far from them, too engrossed in a serious conversation.

After minutes of shamelessly staring at Taehyung, Jeongguk excused himself to go to the bathroom.

He was not surprised when he saw Chanyeol leaning against the wall outside the bathroom, waiting for him.

He smirked as he looked at him mockingly. "Park."

"Jeon." Chanyeol said through gritted teeth. "I'm warning you, stay away from Taehyung." He threatened, glaring at the ravenette as he grabbed his collars.

"Lisa is back. You've been waiting for her right? Now, get the fuck away from Taehyung."

"Calm down Park." He said, pushing Chanyeol away. "The last thing I would ever do is staying away from Taehyung."

"Jeon!" The other hissed. "I don't want my cousin to get hurt and be heartbroken. I know how much you love Lisa and how much she loves you so don't get my cousin's hopes up when we both know you'll be choosing her in the end."

Jeongguk scoffed. "That was two years ago Park. I'm not that lovesick boy who's head over heels for her." He said rolling his eyes.

"But she's back for you Jeongguk."

"So what? I don't fucking care about her anymore. Look, I like Taehyung and I won't and will never think of hurting him." Well except on bed.

Chanyeol is still not convinced with the ravenette's words. "I don't believe you Jeon. You're a fucking asshole, a fuck boy, a good for nothing jerk. Stay away from my cousin." He warned, glaring at him dangerously as he shoved Jeongguk out of his way.

"You shouldn't be worried of me hurting Taehyung because I would hurt myself first before even thinking of hurting him. What you should be worried about is your own boyfriend who's not pretty much happy of your ex being back." Jeongguk said, tilting his head to where Baekhyun was seated.

"You know nothing about relationship Jeon so shut the fuck up." Chanyeol spat, walking over to his obviously quiet boyfriend.

They stayed for awhile until Mr. and Mrs. Kim announced that they need to rest because they have an early flight the next morning. Taehyung pouted as he looked at his parents with teary eyes.