Chapter 12 - Friendzone

Taehyung's POV

It's been three days since I heard from Jeongguk. After he went out of my window that morning, I haven't seen him again. Not that he has a responsibility to show himself to me, I'm just worried about his bruises and well.. I kinda miss him too.

But not that romantically kind of miss.. I miss him because we're friends. Yeah, that's all.

And that's the reason why I'm standing outside our school's rival school, Crestmont.

It was a bad idea, I know. I almost got raped there and here I am, tempted to step inside again.

I took a couple of steps towards its gates but immediately stops on my tracks, remembering what I've been through the first time I was there.

Maybe.. I'll just come back some other days, or maybe I'll just wait for Jeongguk to show himself to me. Yeah, that's a better idea.

I turned my back only to bumped to a guy. I gulped nervously as I stared up at him.

I was relieved to see Yoongi's face.

Thank god it's not the some scary guy or any horny Crestmont student.

"Hyung!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh, Jeongguk's boyfriend, what are you doing here?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I frowned.

I'm not Jeongguk's boyfriend. I'm nit anyone's boyfriend.

Before I can even complained of what he called me, he cut me off.

"You want to go inside? Jimin has been whining for awhile now. He's been complaining he misses you, same with Jin. They're so fond of you."

I hesitated a bit before nodding. "Okay. I miss them too."

We walked together inside and I made sure that I'm closed to him in case something would happen.. again.

I'd lie if I sat I'm not scared to be inside Crestmont again but I'm with hyung and he's also a gangster and do stuffs like beating people. He would protect and save my ass if something happens right?

Yes, right.

And I really wanted to see Jimin, Jin and yeah, also Jeongguk.

"Wait, why are you even here?" He asked, tilting his head to my side.

"Well, I just want to return Jeongguk's jacket and well, I- uh. Maybe worried, about his bruises." I struggled to explain, not to sound too desperate.

"How did you know about his bruises?"

"He sneaked in my room three days ago, asking me to tend on his wound. It kinds freak me out because I suck at those things, nursing and stuffs like that but he keeps on saying those bruises was all because of me." I pouted, remebering what he told me that it wasn't my fault but ended up treating him anyway.

"Hmm, that's interesting." Hyung mumbled softly, smirking. "But Jeongguk's not here today."

"Huh? Why?" I questioned.

Did he? Oh my god.

"He didn't die, did he? Is his bruises infected or something? Oh god. I suck at treating wounds. What if he really died?" I fired him with questions making him groan.

"Calm you ass down. Let me explain." I immediately shut my mouth, seeing him already annoyed.

"He went home to Busan afte he came to you. Family business and shits. He just came back this morning and probably resting now."