Chapter 8 - Flustered

Taehyung's POV

Jimin dragged me with him as we ran back to the gym.

"This is not good. This is not good." He keeps on mumbling to himself. He was running too fast that I can barely keep up with him

"We have to run faster Tae or else Jeongguk would be killing someone." He exclaimed, panting, gripping my wrist tighter. I winced in pain but I have no more time to complain hearing his words. I feel my heart stopped for a moment as my eyes widen in shock. "W-what?"

"He's definitely gonna beat Lucas to death. We need to get Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok."

We ran faster and I almost passed out the moment we reached the gym. I can feel my lungs struggling for air.

"Hyungs.." Jimin called out still panting and catching his breaths while I do the same.

"What happened?" Yoongi immediately attends to his boyfriend, wiping off his sweats.

"Jeon- Jeongguk. You need to get him before he kills Lucas." Jimin manages to say. "Bathroom. 4th floor of the High School Department."

The four of them had their eyes wide open and after seconds of processing what Jimin just said, they started running off and we follow behind them.

Jimin and I took a longer time before reaching the fourth floor. I swear, I'm starting to hate stairs.

The moment we stepped on the 4th floor, we ran straight to the rest room. Some students are already gathering at the entrance, making it hard for us to come in.

After being stepped on and pushed a couple of times, I finally managed to get in only to be welcomed by an angery Jeongguk, hovering over Lucas while punching him over and over again.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok tried to get Jeongguk away from him, while Jin is crying at the side, comforted by Jimin. While I just stood there, completely shock and frozen.

Oh my god! This is my fault.

Jeongguk manages to get away from their grip and was about to attacked Lucas again but I manage to stopped by hugging him from behind, halting his movements.

"P-please Jeongguk." I softly plead, burying my face on his back. "Please stop."
He relaxes a bit and took a deep breath before turning to me.

"I told you to get away from here." He said sternly, making me back away, scared.

"I-I'm so-sorry." I said, tears still falling from my puffy red eyes.

"Stop crying." He commanded, making me flinched. I bit my lower lip to stop my sobs and wiped my tears harshly.

He sighed and walked out first.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had serious faces while Jin's eyes were red. They gave me an encouraging smile as we walk out, following Jeongguk.

He wa waiting for us outside, leaning to the wall with his arms crossed. His face and ears were still red, showing his anger.

I walked towards him and I can feel him staring at me. I maintained my eyes on the ground, afraid to look into his intense eyes.

"Look at me." He said sternly.

I looked awkwardly at him who was already staring at me. I gulped loudly as my heart beats faster.

Our little staring contest was interrupted when Jin walks towards me.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to go to the clinic? Do you need anything? Are you okay? Tell me how you feel." He fired, worried. He remids me of Baek.