One

[Third Person]

Park Jimin was in his apartment with his boyfriend, "Hey Jimin!"

Jimin was cleaning the countertops when he heard his boyfriend calling his name, "Yes?"

"Hurry the fuck up and bring me something to drink!"

Jimin sighed and looked through the fridge to grab some coke.

He approached Dong Soo cautiously with the coke in his hand, "Here."

Dong Soo snatched the coke, he opened it quickly and threw it in Jimin's face.

Jimin stumbled back and fell onto the floor, he wiped his face with the palm of his hand, but Dong Soo went over and grabbed Jimin's hand and poured the rest on him.

"I don't like coke, I don't know why you thought that was a good idea."

Jimin snatched his hand away, "Then why the hell did you tell me to get it?!"

Dong Soo chuckled, "Did Park Jimin actually raise his voice at me?"

He grabbed Jimin's shirt and stood him up, he pushed Jimin against the wall.

"Don't raise your voice at me, ever again."

He grabbed Jimin by his throat and laughed, "You can't even defend yourself, so why do you even try?"

Jimin struggled to take off Dong Soo's hand away from his throat, he tried to kick him but ended up making him grip tighter.

"L-Let go..."

Jimin felt light headed, and gradually growing more weaker. Jimin's hands fell to the side of him as he closed his eyes slowly.

Jimin woke up in his bed, his head hurt.

Jimin yawned but quickly stopped when he felt immense pain in his throat.

He walked to his mirror and saw bruises around his neck, Jimin sighed but cried feeling the pain. 

He heard Dong Soo outside of the bedroom, "I know you're awake, hurry the fuck up or I'm leaving your ass."

Jimin touched his neck and tried to speak, but couldn't. He walked over to the door and locked the door.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!" Dong Soo turned the door knob but it wasn't opening, he started to pound against the door.

"What the hell?! Park Jimin when you get out you're dead!"

Jimin backed away from the door, and grabbed a olive turtle neck shirt, and a black blazer. Jimin got his bag and slowly unlocked the door, but it made noise.

He waited for a little bit, but heard nothing. He opened the door slightly and Dong Soo busted through the door and pushed Jimin.

"So you think you're all big and bad huh? Since you think a locked door will get in the way of me trying to get an answer from you."

Dong Soo grabbed Jimin by the neck again, making Jimin cry. He tried to push him off once again, but failed.

"W-wait... please stop..."

Dong Soo loosened his grip from Jimin's neck, but pushed him onto his bed and pins him against it.

"Since you asked nicely..."

Dong Soo touched Jimin's cheek, making him flinch.

"Are you scared of me? Or do you just hate me and don't want me in your life anymore?"

Jimin shook his head, and forced himself into speaking.

"N-no... I-I still l-love you..."

Dong Soo smiled, "Aww, that's what I thought."

Dong Soo leaned closer to Jimin and kissed his cheek, "Come on lets go... before you're late to your class."

Dong Soo got off of Jimin and straighten up his suit, "Hurry up, im losing my patience with you."

He left the room and Jimin sat up from the bed.

He cried silently but wiped his tears away, afraid Dong Soo might catch him crying.

Jimin went downstairs and saw Dong Soo flirting with a women outside.

Ugh, disgusting...

Jimin walked over to Dong Soo's car and went inside the car, when Dong Soo got in he glared at Jimin.

"What? I can't say hey to an old friend without you being jealous?" He scoffed, "Unbelievable..."

They arrived to Jimin's college, Jimin opened the car door but Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's other hand.

"I love you Jimin."

Jimin turned around, "I l-love you t-too."

Dong Soo leaned in for a kiss, and Jimin leaned in as well, but got pushed back.

"I'm not going to kiss someone who can't tell me they love me properly. Get the fuck out of my car before you make me late."

Jimin exited the car, and closed the car door.

Dong Soo drove off quickly, and Jimin continued on ahead to the college campus.

While Jimin was walking along the campus grounds, he spotted Min Yoongi up ahead.

Jimin quickly turned his face away and sped walk to his class.

"Hey Jimin!"

Jimin froze in place and slowly turned around, "H-Hey..."

Yoongi smiled at Jimin, "How's it going? Maybe you should drink some water your throat sounds dry."

Jimin nodded and took out his water bottle and drank some.

As Jimin drank some of his water, his turtle neck revealed some of his bruised skin.

"Hey... what's that on your neck?"

Jimin abruptly stopped drinking his water and covered his neck.

"Jimin... who did that to you?"

Jimin looked down and didn't respond back.

"It was you abusive boyfriend... wasn't it."

A/N
Hey my loves 💜 So firstly let me apologize for those who were looking forward to a reader x BTS... I'm terribly sorry but it just wasn't working out and I decided that the story line just wasn't good enough to catch people's attention. I'm starting this new book and hopefully you will enjoy it.

I decided on the name Dong Soo, because I didn't see anyone famous (real name) have this name. If there is someone who has this name that is their REAL name then I apologise. This is not suppose to disrespect them in any way possible, so I'm sorry if there is someone with this name.

Hopefully you enjoyed this first chapter, and feel free to comment and vote!