Sixteen

[Third Person]

Yoongi and Jimin rode together at school singing their hearts out in the car, "Take it away Jimin!"

Yoongi held up a imaginary microphone up to Jimin, and Jimin held his hand and started singing aggressively.

"Click click bang bang! We just sing it like."

The car filled with Jimin's sexy raspy voice as he sang the chorus.

*I'm a bitch for Jimin's raspy voice, like you needed to know that?? So I'm sorry 💀 and I know this ain't his part but I didn't want to type in Korean cause that's cringe.*

Yoongi looked over at Jimin, "Damn..."

Jimin looked over at Yoongi, "What, I love that song." Jimin threw his head back and laughed after he looked at Yoongi's expression, but covered his face from embarrassment.

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled into the parking lot. He stepped out and grabbed his bag along with Jimin's bag.

"I'll carry it."

Yoongi smiled at Jimin, and Jimin nodded as Yoongi walked ahead.

They walked together to the campus and stopped to sit on a bench. He set down their books bags on the opposite side of the bench and sat beside Jimin.

Jimin layed back and stretched while yawning, "I think I drained all my energy in singing..."

Yoongi laughed and set his hand on Jimin's thigh, he jumped a little but calmed himself down.

"So Jimin-"

Yoongi's phone vibrated in his pocket, "Fuck..."

Jimin looked at Yoongi in confusion and his face turned red, "Fuck? You want to fuck?"

"No, wait yes- I got a message hold on."

Yoongi looked down at the message.

[Unknown Number]
Is Park Jimin living with
you?"

What the hell... no way I'm telling this person

[Yoongi]
Who is Park Jimin? Wrong
number

[Unknown Number]
Oh ok

Asshole stop playing dumb,
I know he is living with you.

Yoongi sighed and put his phone away and got up, "Come on lets head to class."

He smiled at Jimin and grabbed their bags again, Jimin ran up behind him.

"Wait Yoongi, what did you mean earlier!?"

Yoongi received another message in class, "Damn it, what the hell does this person want."

[Unknown Number]
Just tell me where Park
Jimin is and he won't get hurt

[Yoongi]
Wrong damn number, what
the hell is your problem

[Unknown Number]
If you keep playing dumb,
your only going to make it
worse for Jimin. So just tell
me already

This asshole is on to me damn... what can they possible do if they are saying they will cause harm, but are asking for Jimin's location.

[Yoongi]
No 🖕

[Unknown Number]
Fine... it'll all be your
fault in the end...

Yoongi slid his phone down his pocket and placed his hand on his forehead, "My head fucking hurts..."

[After Classes]

"Hey Jimin?"

Jimin looked over to his side, "Hmm?"

"Do you think we should go visit Namjoon and Jin?"

Jimin turned around and smiled, "Yeah we shou- wait... wouldn't we be a bother if we just popped out of no where?"

"Yeah... maybe we should go tomorrow when we don't have classes, I'm pretty sure that's fine."

Jimin nodded and grabbed Yoongi's hand and walked to the car with him. Yoongi looked at Jimin for a second but smiled to himself anyway. He started to notice the way Jimin was starting to change, and being more open and less tense. He loved seeing these changes and hoped it would continue.

[Yoongi's Apartment]

They entered their apartment and Jimin headed for the bathroom to take a shower, while Yoongi sat in the living room.

Yoongi stared at his phone re-reading the messages, he layed down on the couch and put his arm over his forehead as he was thinking.

"Who could have sent these messages? It couldn't have been Dong Soo, he doesn't know my number..."

Yoongi closed his eyes for a few minutes to think, but got interrupted by Jimin's phone ringing.

Yoongi got off of the couch and walked over to Jimin's bag near the front door, he grabbed his phone and saw it was from Jimin's mom.

He answered it right when Jimin got out of the bathroom with his robe on, "Jimin! Jimin!"

Yoongi could barely hear Jimin's mother but heard her calling his name while crying, "Wait, what's wrong?!"

Yoongi started to panic and Jimin walked over to Yoongi while drying his hair with a towel.

"Jimin! Oh god no, they are throwing it!"

Jimin mouthed the words what and Yoongi put the phone on speaker, "Mom, wait what's wrong?"

"They are kicking me and your father out of our house Jimin! They are throwing all of our stuff out!"

A/N
I never thought I would type such a short chapter 💀💀 so the cliffhanger...

Hello loves 💜 sorry for not updating early, I was busy and had to go somewhere so yeah... I promise to update more tomorrow though!

School is literally in one week 😣😣 fml I'm not ready

Remember to take care and rest well!