Fourteen

[Third Person]

Jimin looked at Dong Soo, he looked horrible. He was obviously hurt way more then Jimin, he saw all the scratches are his arm, the stitches in his head, and his emotionless face, but that gave Jimin a look of regret mixed with sadness.

"J-Jimin..."

Look who can't talk properly now...

"Yes?"

Dong Soo looked sleepy but reached for Jimin's cheek, "D-Don't leave m-me."

Jimin smiled and Jimin took his hand,  "Of course..."

But I already did... Just so I could be happy, but will I really be?

Jimin layed his head down beside Dong Soo's bed, and watched Dong Soo fall asleep.

"Of all the times I hated you... why must I feel so guilty right now? Your laying down helplessly and all I can do is feel regret for moving out, I still love you."

Jimin grabbed onto the railing beside the bed to support himself get up, he leaned over and kissed Dong Soo on the forehead and held his hand.

"But... this is goodbye..."

Jimin sat back down on the wheelchair and left the room to go to his own room.

[Min Yoongi]
Are you ok?

[Jimin]
Yeah, I just feel tired is all.
How are you managing with
my stuff? I know it's a lot

[Min Yoongi]
It's not just a lot, it's a whole
damn clothing store! 😣 but I
already placed your stuff into my room, and organized it the best I
could

[Jimin]
Thank you

[Min Yoongi]
No problem, get some sleep

[Jimin]
Yeah I will

Jimin placed his phone beside him and tried to go sleep.

Dong Soo looked up at the ceiling.

So he was the one to break it up... and he already moved out, and still loves me...

[Next Morning]

Dr. Han and a nurse entered Jimin's room, "Mr. Park Jimin, you can leave the hospital today."

Jimin slowly got up and rubbed his eyes, "Oh thank you, I can leave now?"

"Yes, you can."

Jimin nodded and the nurse stayed while Dr. Han left the room. He guessed she was there to help him with the wheelchair.

Jimin reached for his phone to call Yoongi, but the nurse walked over and grabbed his phone, "Don't use your phone so early in the morning, your head will hurt."

"What the fuc- Ok but can I get my phone back?"

She smiled at him but still held onto his phone, "Let's get you into the wheelchair."

"Give me my phone first, then I will."

She grabbed the wheelchair and continued to smile at him. Jimin sighed and got off the bed and onto the wheelchair, and she handed it back to him.

Jimin decided to text Yoongi instead, but felt as if the nurse was eyeing his phone.

Jimin looked around the hallways and saw doctors rushing around, baby's crying, people crying, and people asleep in the waiting area.