Twenty-Three

[Third Person]

Jimin sat down on their bed and looked through his Instagram while waiting for Yoongi to finish getting ready for their classes.

He scrolled down and see and ad that caught his attention, "Join Hope World dance studio today!"

"Dancing huh? I've always wanted to try dancing even though yesterday says the complete opposite of me..."

Yoongi opened the bathroom door and dried his hair walking over to Jimin, "What you looking at?"

Jimin showed Yoongi his phone, "Dancing?"

Jimin nodded his head, "It just caught my attention... I don't think I'll end up joinin-"

"You should, dancing is good for you. You should try something new, especially if it caught your attention."

Jimin looked back at the ad, "Yeah... I'll give it some thought. Let's go before we get late to class."

Dong Soo waited back a bit as he watched Yoongi and Jimin back away from the apartment complex driveway.

So this is his where he lives with Jimin... that nurse wasn't lieing.

Dong Soo pulled into the parking lot and looked at the windows, "Where would Min Yoongi live....?"

[College]

Jimin walked to the campus with Yoongi while signing up to Hope World dance studio.

"There."

Yoongi looked over and see a smile spread across Jimin's face, "I signed up for dance."

"Oh really? When are you planning on going?"

Jimin turned off his phone and put it in his back pocket, "Maybe after classes, I don't have anything to do."

"Oh..."

Jimin patted Yoongi's back, "Thanks for making me rethink my choice! I'll see you later, love you!"

Yoongi gave a small smile, "Love you too..."

Yoongi felt pain in his throat, as he tried to swallow. He felt heartbroken again... even if it was something so small as this, he wanted Jimin to remember what today was. He felt selfish for feeling this way, but couldn't help it.

He chuckled to himself and stared at the ground, "Maybe he will remember... I told him b-before."

He saw the ground go blurry and soon felt tears slide off of his cheeks and watched them fall to the ground.

[After Classes]

Yoongi spotted Jimin dash out of his class and head to the campus, Yoongi followed behind Jimin and caught up with him.

"Hey Jimin. Why are you in a hurry?"

He continued walking but spoke over his shoulder, "Got to go and meet up with the dance director to start my first practice. I'll be home late, I'll just run it's not that far."

"Oh... Ok, aren't you forgetting something important?"

Jimin stopped and turned around to face Yoongi, Yoongi hoped he remembered.

"Mmm, no I don't think so. Alright bye Yoongi, love you."

Jimin turned around and ran off to the dance studio, leaving Yoongi feeling hopeless and depressed.

[Dance Studio]

Jimin walked into the dance studio, he set his stuff down on a nearby chair and looked at the mirrors against the wall.