Twelve

[Third Person]

While Dong Soo was driving he clenched his hand on the wheel, "So that's the Min Yoongi guy?"

Jimin gulped and nodded, "Ye-"

"Well answer me!"

Jimin looked out the window, "Yes that's him..."

Dong Soo slammed his hand against the door, "So, apparently you and this Min Yoongi look extremely close. You been cheating on me with him right?"

"No! I wouldn't cheat on you... how many times do I have to say it."

Like how you fucking cheated on me with that girl right... but nooo if I say something, that's not even a big deal to yo-

Jimin got his thoughts interrupted by Dong Soo yelling at him again, "Your just fucking disgusting."

He glared at Jimin, "I swear if I see Min Yoongi again I'm-"

"Dong Soo!"

Dong Soo looked ahead, he tried to hit on brakes but was to late.

[Yoongi's Pov]

I walked back to my apartment, I didn't just want to give up on Jimin. I knew if I did I would make the biggest mistake, and would have the biggest regret in my life.

I walked in my apartment and looked at the time, "He should be home by now."

I decide to text him first.

[Min Yoongi]
Jimin?

I wait for a response but didn't receive one straight away, I decide to call his phone.

He answered, "Hello? Jimin?"

"Hello, who is this?"

I didn't recognize the voice, I heard sirens in the background and loud commotion.

Did Dong Soo get arrested?

"I'm Jimin's friend, where is he?"

He heard the man speak to the back, "How's Jimin doing? Oh..."

"Um hello? Where's Jimin?"

I was getting impatient with them, I was thinking the worse. What if Jimin got kidnapped, what if Dong Soo put the blame on Jimin for something he didn't do.

"Hey, uhh Min Yoongi? Your friend Park Jimin is in critical condition, he is being taken to the hospital along with the other male that was in the car."

I stopped breathing for a second, Jimin... was in critical condition.

"Hello?"

I hung up the phone, threw on my coat and grabbed my keys.

[Third Person]

Jimin and Dong Soo were taken to different rooms for operation.

Yoongi didn't know which hospital Jimin was in, there was to many, but he asked every hospital on the way to find Jimin.

"Excuse me..." He was out of breath from running in and out of each hospital.

"Is Park Jimin in this hospital..."

The lady looked through her computer, "Yes, he is in operation at the mome- Oh, Dr. Han just finished."

Yoongi looked at her waiting in anticipation, hoping Jimin was okay.