Three

[Third Person]

When Jimin and Dong Soo arrived at their apartment, Jimin stayed in the car for a bit after Dong Soo turned off the engine.

"You're not going to get out?"

Dong Soo looked over at Jimin, "Huh?!"

Jimin forced a smile, "I need to call my parents, I'm p-pretty sure you wouldn't want them to hear y-you like this."

Dong Soo nodded, "Right..."

He left the car and walked to their apartment. Jimin waited until he entered the apartment to take out his phone.

Jimin looked through his contacts and looked for his mother's number.

He called her and waited for her to answer. When she answered she stayed quiet for a bit, "Oh hello? Jimin?"

"Hey mom... it's m-me. How have y-you been?"

"I've been fine, what's wrong with your voice? You sound weird, make sure to not get sick."

Jimin chuckled, but mouthed the words ow and rubbed his throat.

"I won't mom, I w-wouldn't want you to worry..."

"How are things with your boyfriend? He was so sweet last time we spoke with each other, I fell in love with him."

Jimin played with his shirt, "Good, we have b-been good. We talk a lot more t-too."

Jimin heard his mom talking to someone else, "Aww, that's good! Hopefully it stays that way, alright Jimin I have to go. I love you, take care."

"Ok bye m-mom, love you."

Jimin hung up his phone and looked up at the apartment, he still saw the lights on.

If only she knew the real monster he is... I wouldn't have to lie to her.

Jimin rubbed his hands together and exited the car, he put his hands in his pockets and sinked his face deeper in his turtle neck.

Jimin walked up to the room and knocked on it. He waited for Dong Soo to open the door, Jimin shivered from the coldness.

"Dong S-Soo! Open the door p-please!"

Jimin heard Dong Soo approach the door, "I don't know who you are, leave!"

Jimin kicked on the door, "Open it! It's f-freezing out here!"

"That's not my problem!"

Jimin heard his footsteps become more faint, he looked over at the window and saw the lights turn off.

He felt the wind grow more intense, he took out his phone and saw what time it was.

I can't call my parents they are busy...

Jimin slid down in front of the door and hugged himself tightly.

He felt his phone buzz, he saw it was a notification from Yoongi posting something.

Yoongi... maybe he will help me out.

Jimin trembled as he looked for Yoongi in his contacts. When he found it, he stopped as he was about to call Yoongi.

He'll think I'm a bother... I can stay out here, it's not that bad.

The wind grew more stronger as Jimin spoke those words, he clicked the call button.

[Yoongi's Apartment]

Yoongi looked over at Jimin, he was hugging himself and rubbing his arms up and down.

Yoongi grabbed a blanket from his couch, "Here Jimin, wrap yourself in this. I'll make you some warm tea."

Jimin took the blanket from Yoongi and sat down on the couch and tried to warm himself up.

Yoongi soon approached Jimin with the tea he made, "Here you go."

Jimin sat up and took the tea, "Thank you, again..."

Yoongi watched as Jimin drank the tea, he set down his cup.

"Why were you alone in the first place?"

Jimin smiled, "My throat feels much more better, thank you."

Yoongi sighed and turned his full attention to Jimin, "Tell me Jimin..."

Jimin looked down, "You already know why... he locked me out and doesn't give a shit about me."

Yoongi sat closer to Jimin, "Why are you still with him? He doesn't treat you right, why won't you tell me his name?"

"I don't need to tell you everything Yoongi... If I end up telling you, you're going to try to find out more information about him..."

Yoongi stayed silent, but looked over at Jimin, "Let me see your neck."

Jimin quickly turned around, "W-what why?"

"I want to make sure it's not bad, as I would imagine it too be."

Jimin shakes his head, "I promise you it's not bad, I'm fine."

Yoongi frowns and touched Jimin's hand, Jimin jumped by the sudden action.

"You're still freezing! Why didn't you tell me?"

Jimin tightly wrapped himself some more, "It's fine, you should cover yourself to. This is is your blanket that I'm using after all."

Yoongi nodded slowly, "Yeah you're right..."

Yoongi opened the blanket and covered himself and Jimin in the blanket.

"Y-yoongi!"

Yoongi rested his head onto Jimin's shoulder, "Shh, get some rest. You'll get warmer from my body heat," Yoongi yawned, "plus I'm tired..."

Jimin was tense, but slowly relaxed more. His eyes started to grow heavy, Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin leaning his head. Yoongi moved his head from Jimin's shoulder, so Jimin could rest on his shoulder instead.

He looked at Jimin, he was sleeping  peacefully. He leaned his head close to kiss Jimin's head, but he saw Jimin move slighly. Yoongi closed his eyes quickly and pretended to be asleep,he peaked and saw Jimin still asleep.

Jimin moved closer to Yoongi, he said Yoongi's name in his sleep.

Yoongi looked at him confused, but leaned back in the couch.

Wonder what he is dreaming about...

Yoongi closed his eyes tightly, his imagination was running wild.

This isn't fair! The man I love is here at my apartment and I can't even embrace him! Worse... I can't even kiss him.

A/N
Hello again my loves 💜 Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to comment and vote. I feel bad for both Jimin and Yoongi 😔 but I'm the one typing it and making the story 😅 Im always like this I swear 🙃 Have a good day and take care!