Thirty-Two

[Third Person]

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains suicidal thoughts, if this bothers you please do not read on.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and noticed he wasn't at the hospital but at their apartment instead.

He barely remembered what had happend but he felt his neck and it ached with pain.

He thought back to the same memory of him having his neck exaclty like this. It was something he didn't want to remember... but now he had to re live it once again.

Jimin cleared his throat, but to his surprise he didn't feel the pain like before. He swung his leg over to the side but flinched, he looked at his ankle but it was in a brace instead.

He placed his face in his hands and cried, he didn't like living this life he just wanted to end it all... he hated being the weak one.

He already suffered enough, he was being such a bother to Yoongi. He could barely do stuff in his own, why must he have to be in this situation.

He wiped his tears and slowly got up and made his way to the kitchen, he noticed Yoongi laying on the couch.

Jimin teared up once more but covered his mouth before letting out the faintest cry.

He loved Yoongi, there was no denial in that. Yet he felt like they hid stuff between each other, if it was Yoongi or himself. He wanted only an honest relationship, he didn't like the idea of having someone love him but not be honest with him, he was sure Yoongi would feel the same with him.

Jimin breathed in slowly and exhaled softly and walked over to Yoongi. He sat beside Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him to place a kiss on his cheek.

Yoongi woke up slowly, "Jimin...?"

He kept his eyes closed, he feared his tears would come down when he looked at him. He didn't like all the negativity coming to his mind, all the drama, dishonesty, and just certain people in his life was to much for him.

"You should be in bed resting, why did you come all the way over here."

Jimin buried himself deeper into the couch and rested his head on Yoongi's chest, "I feel safer and better right here..."

Yoongi chuckled and placed his arm around Jimin. Jimin opended his eyes a bit and saw the room was blurry, he let a tear slip down.

"Y-Yoongi?"

He hummed in response, "I think it's best that we discuss some things that may be bothering us... or things we haven't been honest about."

Yoongi tried to sit up but Jimin prevented him from doing so, "Lets stay like this... please?"

"Alright... but what do you mean by dishonesty?"

Jimin closed his eyes again, "Just things we haven't told each other..."

Yoongi gulped, he figured Jimin must have found out about the court issue and being near evicted from their apartment.

"Well, I actually went to court when I told you I was meeting family... but it was so I wouldn't have the apartment taken away."

Yoongi waited for a response but received silence instead.

"And it was Dong Soo who was trying to take away our apartment..."

Jimin bolted up and turned to Yoongi, "Dong Soo?! Ugh why the hell is he still in our life?"

Jimin layed back down, the only reason Dong Soo was still in their life was because Jimin was the one who dated him in the first place... another reason for Jimin to want to disappear.