Thirty

[Third Person]

Yoongi slowly dreaded the next few hours to come, he kept tossing and turning on his sleep. He reached over and grabbed his phone to check the time.

It was only 5 in the morning, he sighed and set his phone down on his stomach.

As he did that he saw Jimin's phone light up as well. He sat up a bit and took a glance to see what it was.

He read a message that had popped up, with the name of Taemin. He took a better look at it to read the message before his phone turned off.

"Are you awake? I can't sleep, I've had this thought in my head..."

Then the phone turned off, Yoongi sighed. Taemin was the one who took Jimin to the apartment and cared for him.

"They must be really close then..."

Yoongi layed back down, and put the covers over his head. He tried to fall back asleep but now had a thought going through his head too...

[Morning]

Yoongi woke up slowly, he was too tired to go back to the court house and preferred to actually attend classes then to go back there again.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched before reaching for his phone, and made his way to the bathroom to wash up.

When he entered the bedroom, he  went over to the closet and picked out another suit for him to wear for the day. He didn't like wearing suits, but damn did he look extremely well in them.

Yoongi went to the kitchen to grab an apple, as he took a bite out of it it reminded him of an essay he had to write for the picture he had chosen.

"An apple having the same meaning as evil..."

Yoongi walked to the front door to put on his shoes, he looked at the time and rushed out through the door. He quickly stepped inside his car to leave.

He turned on his car and pulled out his phone to send Jimin a text message.

"I'm going back again with family. I'll be back soon hopefully."

As he waited a few seconds for the message to send, he typed and other thing but stopped and erased what he typed.

"I love you..."

He thought back to the letter Jimin had gotten the day before, it was still bothering him. He hated that he was thinking bad of Jimin, he knew Jimin wasn't the type to go around cheating on someone. Especially when Jimin was the one to struggle breaking up with his abusive boyfriend.

Yoongi shook his head and proceeded to type in the I love you.

He pressed send and drove off to the court house.

Jimin woke up, shocked when he didn't see Yoongi beside him and found Taemin instead standing over him.

Jimin sat up quickly, causing Taemin to move back and stare at Jimin in surprise.

"I hope I didn't scare you... Well I obviously did I'm sorry."

Jimin looked around frantically, and looked back at Taemin, " Yeah I was... how the hell did you get into my apartment?!"

Taemin tilted his head in confusion, "Well I thought you got my messages, but I said I would be coming over to discuss something. When I came over your front door was open, so I called out for you but you didn't answer so I got worried."

Jimin grabbed his phone and read the messages Taemin sent him, he sighed.

"Taemin that was 5 in the morning... Why would I be awake then?"

Jimin set his phone down beside him and ruffled his hair while putting the covers around him.

"What did you want to discuss?"

Taemin looked at Jimin, he didn't want to make the same mistake he did last time.

"It's just about... us. We didnt leave off well, and I just want to know how you really feel about me."

Jimin watched as Taemin moved closer to him, but Taemin noticed and sat a bit away from Jimin.

"Well, I really do like you but I don't want to interfere with you and Yoongi. This doesn't mean I don't want to try and-"

Jimin interrupted Taemin before he could hear anymore of what he had to say, "I like you Taemin, but I only see you as a friend and we should leave it like that. Me and Yoongi aren't in the best position right now, I don't want to say you made it worse... but there's been some tension going between us."

Taemin thought back to the male he met at night, he didn't want to do it but he also didn't want Jimin to think of his as just a friend and nothing more.

He sighed to himself but forced a smile for Jimin, "Ok thank you for clearing it up..."

He got off the bed but walked towards Jimin instead. He fixed Jimin's hair and placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead but then kissed his lips.

Taemin pulled back and walked towards the bedroom door. If he didn't want to hurt Yoongi or Jimin's relationship he didn't have to do it the way the male told him to. He could do it his own way and find a way to make Jimin have the slightest interest in him and a way for Yoongi to not figure out.

[Court House]

Yoongi sat down in the chair assigned to him beside his lawyer, he looked over the evidence that they had collected to prove Dong Soo was guilty of forcing him to move from his apartment.

He looked over towards Dong Soo, they made eye contact with one another. Yoongi watched as Dong Soo smirked towards his way but looked at his phone right after.

Yoongi soon received a text from the same unknown number again.

[Unknown Number]
You won't win this

Yoongi looked at the previous text messages sent from the number, he felt dumb not realizing sooner that it is was Dong Soo who was texting him.

Yoongi placed the phone on the table and looked over to his lawyer, "Lets do our best to win this."

A/N
Hello loves 💜

I know I haven't been doing my best at updating but I've been really tired and just mad about grades and art homework that's suppose to be due on Tuesday that I'm not done with.

So it's been a stress, I've just had a good friend of mine to be there with me over the phone to help me calm my stress. Except for the fact that I got it back because we are trying to get all the NCT members down 😭😭

I hope you are all having a wonderful day/afternoon/night and take care of yourselves and if no one told you today, I love you 💜

Alsoooo Locked Heart is hopefully coming to an end soon 🤞